"Is something the matter 009?"

"Look up that man I was just making eye contact with. The man in the suit and glasses."

"I believe M wouldn't be too content with me if I assisted you on your romantic advances during a mission." His tone was full of mockery but you knew he meant it in a playful way. 

"Although I have to say 009, he's unlike the other men you usually have me search. Are you taking 007's advice and widening your interests?"

You scoffed and rolled your eyes.

"That was one time in Moscow and it was for the mission."

"Yes. That's what 007 tells me."

"Q, I'm serious. My intuition tells me he is not an ordinary gentleman."

While you waited for the next elevator to reach your floor, you heard Q typing away from the other side.

"My database is siding with your intuition 009."

When the elevator arrived you silently slipped in and pressed the proper button.

"Who is he?" you asked as you pulled out your personalized Walther from your holster.

"That's the thing, I can't find anything on him. Even my facial recognition program failed."

"What does that mean?"

"You've got company from another spy organization."

You cursed under your breath, third parties were a pain in the ass. They always had a knack for making even the simplest of missions difficult.

The elevator dinged and you got off with your custom made gun leading the way. Both hands gripped the gun tightly as you slowly approached Zanetakos' room.

You looked around the corridor to look for security cameras. The ones you managed to find on your quick hunt, you shot down.

"Bloody hell 009, what was that for?"

"If another organization has information about these missing files, I'm assuming they have enough resources to hack into a hotel's security footage."

Q mumbled something under his breath and sighed in annoyance, "Well before you decided to destroy my eyes on the 19th floor, I think I saw someone heading towards her room, you should hurry 009."

You dropped the firearm to your side and started running towards the room.

"How's Zanetakos?"

"She's still being eyed by that gentleman, but otherwise nothing else out of the ordinary."

You nodded to no one in particular and continued running. When you near approached her room you saw the door was wide open. You leaned against the wall and peered inside. You could hear a woman's voice but you could only make out one figure, so she was talking to someone wirelessly. You suspected it was the man downstairs, but that was the least of your concerns right now. If you lost the classified documents to this woman and to whomever she worked for, M would make sure you were flooded with paperwork and never saw the light of day, quite like Moneypenny.

Slowly you brought your firearm to eye level and approached her quietly. You mentally praised your past self for taking out those cameras, or else whoever was on the other side of her earpiece could have seen you coming.

She had her back towards the opened door and she was too preoccupied with her conversation to notice that you were behind her with your 7.65mm Walter pointed at her. Before she noticed your presence you jabbed the back of her skull with your gun, efficiently knocking her out.
As she slowly rested in forced slumber you searched the room for classified documents. The impromptu search was short thanks to the woman passed out on the ground. She had found most of the files and placed them on the nightstand beside the bed.

"I found the documents and I'm in the process of destroying them."

In order to annihilate any trace of the classified files, you started the fireplace and started throwing the files into the hungry flames. Once you determined that the papers were irretrievable, you started patting your suit, ridding it of any residue that may have landed on it.

"Once you're done with destroying the files, there's a flash drive that you need to look for. It's far too valuable to be laying in her room, so it should be on her."

"Understood Q. I'm going back to the-

You were interrupted by a blow to the back of your head.

"Shit," was the only word you could muster up between the ringing between your ears and blurry vision.

The blow had knocked you off your feet and you were now desperately patting the area around you to feel around for your firearm. But you were forced to stop your movements when you heard the sound of a gun cocking.

"Turn around slowly and don't make any sudden movements."