» Chapter 6: Countdown (Day 1) «

Day 1:

I woke up with messy hair that I ran through millions of  time and I had eye bags. My eye puffy from crying.

Yesterday I left the school without meeting Seijuro again.

I let a long sigh before preparing for school.

____________________________________________

I was standing outside the classroom, thinking whether I should attend class with my hideous face or go to the infirmary. 

I decided to go to class, I should spent time with the members as much as possible.

I walked in the classroom, turning my head so that they couldn't see my face. But of course Kise kun had to walk to my table and he noticed my face.

"Uwah! What happened kimichii?" He asked worriedly.

"I-Its nothing. " I said. I had to make them worried before I leave... how pathetic can I get?

Kise kun kept pestering to tell him what's wrong but I preserved to hold it all in. After Kise kun gave up, homeroom started.

____________________________________________

"Can i have that omelette Kimiko?" Murasakibara kun asked.

"Sure." I simply said. I was not in the mood for anything. Murasakibara kun took 2 of my omelette and ate with a satisfied expression.

"I-Im not feeling well so I'm...going to the infirmary. " I stood up abruptly and left.

Tears fell from my eyes before I knew it and I ran to the infirmary.  Curling into a ball on the bed and crying my heart out.

I fell asleep and I woke up at home.

My mom approached me with a wet towel.

"You have a fever" She said, frowning.

She placed the wet towel before on my forehead before leaving the room.

I coughed several times before staring at the ceiling. 

Flashbacks played in my head like a video as I close my eyes, enjoying them.

I opened my eyes and I had a small smile. I let out a small chuckle before tears filled my eyes, blurring my vision.

"I wish this was all a dream. I should had treasure my time here...But, time stops for nobody." With that, I passed out.

A/N

Im updating so frequently to make up for the period of time i did'nt update and since its the weekend why not

typed on phone so excuse the mistakes //not edited//