"Mila's still sleeping." Danielle informed us.

"And I don't know what Eli's doing. He didn't wanna come over with me. He's in a mood or something." Isaac explained.

I dropped my head and looked at my hands that were running through Billies silver strands of hair, knowing I was the reason Eli wasn't here.

I really don't know what to do about the whole situation. Do I go talk to him about it or do I let him come to me? What if he just lets it blow over though? I don't think I can just put this past me.

-

"Should we at least see if he wants to join us for dinner before we head to the next stop?" Camila asked when we passed the twins room as we were leaving for dinner.

We have all just hung out today, considering everyone besides me was hung over. We postmated some lunch and watched movies all day.

"Nah, he's just being a bitch at this point." Isaac rolled his eyes at his brother ignoring us all day.

"I'll just go ask him real quick." I said as I took Isaacs key from him so I could enter the room.

I knocked and waited a minute, but he didn't open the door. I slid the key in the door seeing the light turn green meaning it was unlocked. I took a deep breath before slowly walking into the twins room.

"Hey," I spoke warily to him as he sat in bed still, "We're going to dinner. You should come."

"I'm good. Thanks." He didn't even look up from his phone.

"Eli?" I said in a concerned tone.

"What?!" He sounded annoyed.

"Can we talk?"

"Not really in the mood."

I let out a sigh and shook my head at him, but I wasn't going to force him to do anything.

"Alright then. You sure you don't want to come to dinner? We're leaving for Sacramento afterwards. You should eat something before we go."

"I'm good. I saw a vending machine down the hall."

I gave him a sad glance before exiting the room. I can't believe he's turning such a cold shoulder to me. I've never seen him like this before.

"I take it he's not coming?" Camila said as I rejoined them alone.

"Nope." I shook my head.

"What is his deal?" Billie questioned.

"No clue bro." Isaac shrugged.

"I know, but I can't tell you." I thought to myself, feeling my stomach drop.

I already hate the situation I'm in because it's fucking up Eli and I's relationship, but I hate it even more because it could effect Billie. Things are so great between us and I'd hate for her to find out about this and have it change things between her and I or even between her and Eli.

Billies POV

"You're alive!" I joked as Eli climbed on the tour bus since we were leaving soon for the next stop.

He nodded at me with no emotion, continued to the back of the bus, and placed headphones on to further isolate himself.

I noticed as he walked past us he gave Josie a weird look. I looked at her and she held a sad expression on her face. Am I missing something here?

"Seriously what's up his ass today?" Danielle said loudly, probably wanting him to hear her.

"Wish I knew man." Isaac shrugged.

"Did something happen?" I said quietly to Josie, who was sitting next to me.

"What? No. Why would I know?" She said caught off guard at my question.

I raised a brow at her, but didn't want to pry. If she knew something she would tell us wouldn't she?

I just let it go.

-

100K reads?????
UM HELLO??? WHAT??? THANK YOU. THIS IS CRAZY.

While I'm here I just want to address a few things: I do not love tana as josie either but tana worked because they have mutual friends resulting in photos that actually make sense throughout the story resulting in a better plot so plz keep ur opinions to urself (-:

also am i doing a good job at making josie & bil seem totally blindly into each other right now???

thank u again. love u all. u the shit.