* 6 weeks later * 

It was a bright sunny day. I woke up and saw that it was 11:38am. Normally, I would be worried but since it was summer vacation, it didn't matter at all! I sat up in bed and saw that Ross had texted me.

Ross: Good morning :) do you still want to come over for movie night? 

Emma: HECK YA! \o/ 

Ross: lol good :) see ya then 

Emma: k bye :)

I was so excited! I loved the Lynch family movie night! Ever since I graduated, I had been going over for movie night every Tuesday. I think that this week was supposed to be a scary movie. I absolutely hated them but it always gave me an excuse to cuddle closer to Riker. We ended up watching Insidious which just about made me pee my pants. Even though I spent the whole movie with my face in Riker's chest, i would give that movie a good review. When we were all done, Rocky and ratliff started to complain that they were hungry. Mark stood up and said, " Well if everybody is up to it, lets go to Umami burger for dinner!"  "YAY!", everone shouted in unison. Me and the other teens ran out of the house and to the driveway while Mark and Stormie walked out after us, laughing.

 When we discovered that the van wasn't big enough to fit all of us, I offered to take some people in my car. We finished figuring out the seating arrangements and peeled out. I was driving in my Ford Explorer with Riker in the passenger's seat, and Rydel, Rocky, and Ratliff squeezed in the back. I felt bad that poor Ross and Ryland were stuck in the other car with their parents while the rest of us were practically having a party!

We arrived at Umami burger and quickly ordered our food. I got the cali burger( my absolute favorite!), Riker and Rydel got the original umami burger, Ryland and his parents got the truffle burger, and Rocky, Ratliff, and Ross decided to be risky and get the hatch burger. Our food came and we chowed down! Everyone was talking and enjoy their food, well except those 3 genius's who got the hatch burger. They were obviously regretting their choice.

All of a sudden, 3 girls about the ages of 12 or 13 approached our table. They had the same expression on that i had seen so many times before and i knew instantley what they wanted.

"Are you R5?" the short blonde one asked.

"We sure are." Rydel replied with a smile.

The three girls looked at each other and squeeled.

" Can we get your autographs!", the plump pale girl squeeled with excitement.

"Of course you can" Rocky answered smoothley.

Then the band went through with giving autographs and taking pictures. Just when i thought they were done, the tall hispanic girl walked over to me and Riker.

"Can i get a picture with you two?"

I was completely caught off guard. I had never been asked to take a picture with one of their fans before. Still in shock, i finally answered.

"Oh uh sure."

Then all of the girls piled beside Riker and i while Stormie took the picture. She gave the girls back their camera so that they could look at the picture. They all smiled in approval.

"Thank you so much!" they all said in unison before running off.

"So how does it feel taking your first fan picture?" Riker grinned at his own question.

"It feels really............... cool!"

Everyone laughed. We then paid and walked out of the resturant.

Later, Riker, Rydel, Rocky, Ratliff, and I were chatting and messing around in the car when i got a call from my mother. I picked up the phone.

"Emma?!?" my mother sounded distressed.

"Mom? Are you ok?"

"No im not! Quickly come to the emergency room now! It's Kyle."

Then she hung up and i was frozen in shock. I thought for a minute before making a sharp U-turn. Cars beeped at me because i cut the off but i didn't care. "Emma what's the matter? What did your mom say?", Rydel asked with concern. I ignored her and continued to speed down the highway.

                     -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you think about this chapter? Wasn't Riker's little date sweet? :) and what do you think happened to Emma's little brother? also, are there any specific characters you would like to see more of?      Please vote and comment!

p.s : sorry for the cliffhanger :P

Love ya!,

~tabi xoxoxo