Strawberry milk

"Hey,how's club meeting yesterday ?" Mina asked Yoojung.We're now on our way to cafeteria.

"Fun ! I need to practice a lot to get the main character." Yoojung said with twinkling eyes.

"Well,for me we will start making kimchi on our next meeting." Yoojung look at Mina.

"Woahh,let me taste your homemade kimchi later."

"Okay." Mina making an okey sign.

"What about you Arin ?" Both of them shift theur gazes at me.

"It's nice.Haechan-ie is in photography club too so I'm not that lonely."

"Oh,Haechan.I've never seen him lately.He's so busy this year." Said Mina.

"Arin-ah,do you guys have something to do for photopgraphy club ?" Yoojung asked me.

"Ah,we need to take some pictures that potrays freedom.I'm in same group with Dong Il,Mi So,Yooin and Mark.We'll go to Gwangju this Satur-"

"Mark ? Mark our classmate ?" Mina cut my words.I nod.

"He's in photography club ? I didn't know that...." Mina pout.

"Lucky you." I heard Mina mumbled.What does she mean by that ? I just shrug it.

Then we arrived at cafeteria and sit at our usual table.I left them to get some food.I saw a bottle of strawberry milk but sadly it has only one left.

I quickly grab that strawberry milk but then I saw someone's hand grabbing the strawberry milk too.

"Ah,if you want this,you can have it." I said without looking at the person.

I slowly pull away my hand.Then I look at the person.

Huh,it's Mark Lee.

"You can take this." He said then he gave me that strawberry milk.

I shake my head while smiling. "No,it's okay.I can have another drink."

I take an orange juice drink then I leave Mark and skip to the table where my friends are.

"Orange juice ? I thought you like strawberry ?" Yoojung lift up her eyebrow.

I just smile at her.I was about to drink my orange juice when suddenly someone's putting a strawberry milk infront of me.Yoojung and Mina are shocked.I look at my back and saw a guy walking away while backfacing us.

"Isn't that Mark ?" Mina look at her back then she look at the strawberry milk.Confused.

Huh,why does Mark gave me his strawberry milk ? Doesn't he want this strawberry milk earlier ? Maybe because I've touch that strawberry milk so that's why he didn't want his drink been touch by a girl.Poor Mark with his girl trauma.

I stare at the strawberry milk before I decide to drink it.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was on my way to my class.Mina and Yoojung already left me because Mr Kim wants to meet them.

"Arin noona !" I look at where the sound came from.There's four guys waving their hands at me.

"Annyeong guys !" I waved them back.They came to me with their smiley faces on.

"We miss you noona ! It feels like decade we didn't see you !" Renjun dramatically cried.I chuckled.

"Woahh you guys have grown a lot ! Before this you guys are in the same height as me but now I need to tip-toe to pat your heads !"

"And noona,you look even more cuter !" Said Jaemin.I giggled.

"Huh,where's Haechanie and Jisungie ?" I asked them while my eyes wandering behind them.Trying to search the two figure.

"Haechan has something to do with his class thingy.He's a class president of course." Said Chenle.

"While Jisung....." Jeno stopped then he makes a teasing face.I look at all of them.They all making a teasing faces while looking at each other.I let out a small laugh.

"Jisung....He is helping his friend doing Math homework.She didn't understand that subject so he voluntarily help her." Jeno continued.

"She ? Her ? Jisung's friend is a girl ?" I asked them.I kind of surprise because Jisung is really shy with girls.When I first met him,he always hiding behind his friends.It took me a long time to befriend with him.

"Yup ! Noona,he's not that shy Jisung anynore.He has changed a lot !" Jaemin extend his arms.

"Even his height ! He is taller than us !" Said Renjun while pouting.Aish this kid is so cute.

"Waahh,our Sungie has grown a lot !" I grinned at them.

"You guys must been busy then.Let's talk again later.Bring Haechanie and Sungie too."

"Nae noona !" They said in unison.

"Please say to Sungie that I miss him." I said again to them and they said ok.Then I bid goodbye to them and went to my class.

I open the classroom door and the first thing I see is Mark's face since his seat is near the classroom door.He look at me.I close the classroom door then I look at him again.He still look at me.

"Thanks for the strawberry milk earlier." I said to him but he didn't say anything.Still looking at me with his cold face.I smile at him then I head to my seat.

As soon as I sit on my chair,I saw a presence beside me.I look at my side.Oh,it's just Mark Lee.

"Yes ?" I blinked at him.

"Arin-ie,don't forget this Saturday." He said.

"Hmm ?" What's with this Saturday ?

"For photography club assignment.We need to go to Gwangju.Meet at train station at 11 a.m." He said with monotone voice.

"Ah,right ! I almost forgot ! Thanks for reminding me Mark." I smile at him.

He nod then he leave me.I look at him until he sit at his seat.I think he's attractive.Just like Park Jihoon.

"What did Mark said to you ?" I was shocked beacuse Mina suddenly asked me out of no where.

"He just reminding me about our photography club assignment." I calmly answered her question.

"Reminding you ? He left his seat just to reminding a girl about their club assignment ? Unbelievable...." Mina whispered to herself but I catch what she's saying.

Again,what does she mean by that ?

Forelsket 🎠 NCT Mark जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें