Chapter 7 football match pt2

We arrived home some minutes later. My phone chimed as a message came in.

Klaus:hey, are you going to the football match today?

Me: yes, y do you ask?

Klaus:see you there🙃.

That's all he said not even to answer my question so I didn't let it bother me. I went to shower before Veronica,she was on a face time with her mom."hey Nicky can I see the dress you bought for me?" Adam asked as he saw me walking upstairs with the bags. "Oh, yes, it is a medium,no sleeve and is kinda short hope you don't mind, but may I ask who is it for?" I asked he smiled and took the dress and walked away. I went in my bathroom to shower for about seven minutes because the time was getting late and we did not want the football match to start without us. "Hey Nicky, what do you think of my outfit? I need to look absolutely cute in this jeans I bought", she said walking over to my mirror, " change the sandals and wear sneakers,maybe a Jordan's, and you are good to go!" I said with a smile. After combing my hair in a ponytail, I went to my wardrobe, I took our my  jeans denim jacket,pink camisole blouse,blue ripped jeans and my white and pink Jordan's. I rocked that outfit then and still now.
...
I grabbed tomatoes and lettuce ate some and went to rinse my mouth with mouthwash." You girls ready?anytime soon would be great because we are three minutes late!" He said sarcastically, "we are!" I said. We went in mom's car and went on our way to our school. When we arrived the boys were just warming up, to my surprise I saw Klaus on the field, he was on the opposing team. I stopped staring,thinking he might catch me watching him, which would be weird and creepy. "Your school is great Nicky! Its really big and has amazing art and structure",Adam said as he looked about the place." Oh I didn't have to time to admire it but okay". He looked at me and sighed then smiled. I got up to go to the bathroom, " hey!" I heard a voice from behind me,it was no other than Klaus." Um..hi, I did not know you play football", I said," i do actually, well obviously then, so where you headed?" He asked looking at my outfit, I think he adores it. "Well my bladder needs a break so...yeah". He chuckled, his smile was radiant and handsome,his cheek bones looked very pointed out but structures at perfection and his eyebrows are on point not to mention his grey eyes, he was light skinned and his eyes were everything. " so , we will text then, nice seeing you, I would compliment you and say, you are looking gorgeous but then you would think I'm hitting on you so I'll keep it to myself". He said putting his hands in the air, " well thank you for not complimenting me even though I would be pleased if you said that", he smiled and walked off. Then the feeling hit me and I ran over to the bathroom beside the school.

Klaus's POV
I saw her on the bleachers sitting she looked absolutely gorgeous, from the night at the restaurant she never stooped glowing to me, I think I have a crush on her, or maybe I just like her appearance, I jogged around the field while thinking. I saw her get up and jogged over to the bleachers bottom, walking behind her I greeted her, she was even more gorgeous up close and her voice is just masculine but cute, he hair was shining with the blonde at the end, her lips were pouted age didn't even have to,her eyes were Hazel and were standing out on her face, she was dark skinned but not to that extent, she looked Asian but more american to me. I know now I do have a crush on her.
A/N
As I sat back down the game started, it took about five minutes for us to score everyone jumped I just clapped and laughed, then the opposing team scored just some minutes after.
"Hey Adam! Who do you think is gonna win this game?" I asked hesitantly, " I don't know, this is the first I have seen these teams play actually,so, may the best win." I smiled he looked so calm, he wasn't always like this he would be silent or irritating but I guess new beginnings change a persons actions.
It was finally the last quarter and  Klaus had the ball he was taking a penalty, he ran up and kicked the ball with a hard kick and it flew over the keepers head and into the goal. Everyone cheered for our team had one.

We were about to leave when Adam went over to a girl who just arrived in the red dress I bought, he kissed her on the lips and hugged her, she looked his age but was small in body, its his girlfriend,me and veronica watched and smiled he looked happy with her, not to mention the girl was cute really cute and had a sexy shape.
We went over to the car and Adam brought her over with him." Girls, meet Chris-saundra Ellis who is my girlfriend, Chris-saundra meet my two sisters, Nicole Cole and Veronica Cole",we all laughed at how he said it," hi, you are his girlfriend, and you are really cute not to mention your shape", I covered veronica's mouth embarrassed at what she said." I'm sorry,she speaks a lot, and she likes complimenting people a lot!" I said letting go of her mouth. Adam shook his head and smiled at what veronica said. " well thank you,Veronica", she said with the most winning smile.
We drove home and Adam left with Chris-saundra. He told us to call if we need him and dad will be home soon.