Chapter 9 klaus

It was December 6 today and I learnt yesterday that my brothers girlfriend  Chris-saundra was two weeks pregnant, I couldn't believe they have only been together for two and a half weeks and he already slept with her. Anyways, my mom decided that she would build an extra for them, my mom loves Adam very much I think maybe more than me and dad.
"Nicole come help me with the bags please!!" She shouted, "mom I'm in the bathroom right now!" I shouted back so she could hear me. I came out after I finished doing my business on the toilet. My phone chimed ,I had notifications from Instagram,Snapchat and Kik. Klaus texted me three times since this morning.
Me: hi.
He instantly replies.
Klaus: hey, how are you?

Me: I'm aiite, you?

Klaus: you finally asked😏, I'm cool.

Me: ok then.

Klaus: so what is your name?you never told me.

Me: that's true, I'm Nicole.
I turned off my phone when I heard Adam called me."Nicky! " I got up and ran ,thinking it was an emergency. I saw him on the ground holding his hand, he said it slipped out he hit a guy while riding his bicycle, which he does most Saturdays. "I need you to get my phone and call the ambulance," he said sobbingly. Victoria ran down the stairs looking shocked at what had happened to Adam. After ten minutes the ambulance came and took Adam Veronica went with him but I stayed home. I started to cry , I don't know why but I felt pain seeing Adam like that, that's the first I have seen him cried. I called my mom and told her what happened she was shocked too and begun to cry, I hushed her and I stopped crying and hung up. I went to wash my face and drink some milk after I went in my room.

My phone notifications said I had two unread messages.

Klaus: so how old are you?

Klaus: and why are you so pretty?

Me: I am 15. And I was born like this.

Klaus: I believe you, I am 16.

Me: you look 18 though, but I guess I could believe you.

Klaus: ok then, so where do you live?

Me: why do want to know?

Klaus: a question cannot answer a question.😏

Me: okkk...well I live in a house, how about you?

Klaus: funny😪....I just moved into a avenue out of town.

Me: which avenue?

Klaus: I can't remember....but is your house the one with a balcony at the side.

I felt creeped out by this, but I looked through my window there was s house behind ours but it was not that big so most people would not recognize it in the open.

Me: yea, I see a house behind mine is it yours?

Klaus:  indeed it is, hey my dad needs me right noe so catch you later😊 and  don't feel creep out I'm not a stalker.

I did not reply I just turned my phone off and went to sleep.
....
Adam and Veronica came home three hours later Adam was wearing a cast and something I dont know but it went around his neck. He slept the day through,my parents came home after and helped him do his things he couldn't do alone. Chris-sandra came over to help too.