OK

Chapter 21

~1 and a half months Later~

Victoria’s P.O.V

Michaela and Harry decided to just put the whole thing with Jenna behind them. Harry hasn’t talked to Jenna since the day of the fight. Luckily for us we didn’t get into any legal trouble. Today me and Michaela were leaving to go spend two weeks on tour with the guys. Yesterday was our last day of school, and we were so excited to see the guys, especially since the last time we visited things didn’t go to well. I was almost finished packing, and then I was going to spend the night at a friend of mine that lived down in Philly since our flight to LA left early. Michaela was coming to my friend’s house with me so we would both be down there. I had just gotten my license so I was driving us down there, and we were leaving my car at my friends house. Michaela showed up at my house and we quickly said goodbye to our parents and then got on the road. My friend Mike lived in a tiny suburb 10 minutes away from the airport so we just had to get there for right now.

            When we got to Mikes house we decided to get Chinese food and watch movies. Me and Michaela had to be at the airport at 4 am so we decided to just pull an all-nighter and sleep on the plane. We stayed up with Mike all night, and then he drove us to the airport around 3:30. We went through security rather quickly, and then we were off to spend what I thought would be the best 2 weeks of our lives. The plane ride went fairly quick, because me and Michaela slept most of it, but we woke up with in the last 20 minutes very excited to and see the boys. We arrived at the airport, and I texted Niall to ask him where we should meet. He told me to go to the celebrity room, and that they had already told the security guard we were coming. We walked down the hallway into the celebrity room, and then walked in to see the 5 best guys on earth. Niall was strictly paying attention to his phone and it took him a second to see me. I tried not to let it bother me. He ran over to me and picked me up pulling me in for a perfect kiss. I loved him so much. We walked out of the airport and went right into the Van they were driving. Louis was driving, and Zayn was in the passenger seat. I sat next to Niall, Michaela sat next to Harry, and Liam sat Next to me.

“What should we do” Liam asked.

“Let’s go get food” Niall stated.

We all agreed, and decided to go to some sushi place that the guys really liked. The whole car ride there Niall was constantly texting. I hated that he was barley acknowledging my presence. Who could be so important that he couldn’t talk to me, and catch up with me.

“who you talking to babe” I asked.

“oh, just a friend” he responded.

“oh, cool” I said trying not to seem upset.

We finally got to the restaurant we had ordered our sushi, and now we were all kind of sitting there catching up. Niall got up to go to the bathroom, and left his phone sitting on the booth where he was. I hated to be a sneaky girlfriend, but I just really wanted to know who was so important that I hardly mattered to him. I looked on the screen and my heart sank a little bit when I saw the name. I mean who the hell is Kelsey and why has he been texting her non-stop and not paying attention to me. I stayed silent for the rest of the meal, mostly because I couldn’t stop thinking about Niall consistently texting another girl. It was worse that he was ignoring me for her. It really ruined my appetite so I hardly ate, and decide to take the rest for later.

            We left the restaurant, and when we were sitting in the car, Niall finally decided to start talking to me.

“Are you okay Babe, you have been pretty quiet, and you hardly ate” he asked.

“Yeah, I am OK” I replied tensely.

We got back to where the tour bus was, and we all went on it. the boys all decided to play video games, except for Harry, he decided not to play so he could spend time with Michaela. Why wasn’t Niall like that toward me I thought looking down at the promise Ring Niall gave me. I hoped Maybe he was just in a weird Mood today and I hoped it would get better in the next few days.