heartbeat

Chapter 15:

~about a week later~

Victoria’s P.O.V

I got out of the hospital yesterday. I had to go to counseling now 3 times a week, and my Mom had to come to one of the sessions per week with me so we could work on our relationship. I felt better now, knowing that I was actually going to start getting better. Today was Saturday me and Michaela and all the guys were going to hang out, right after they got there it started to snow.

“Let’s go play in the snow” Louis yelled.

“Let’s wait for the snow to cover up the ground a little first” I said.

We sat in Michaela’s house and watched TV for about an hour; by that time the snow had really begun to collect, and showed no sign of stopping. We started to bundle up in our coats, gloves, hats, and boots. Once we were all prepared we walked outside and began to play in the snow like 5 year olds.

“This snow is perfect for a snow ball fight” Niall said

“Okay, teams” harry asked

“Harry, Louis, Victoria, and me against Niall, Liam, and Zayn.” Michaela said. we all agreed and then went off to start making snowballs, and making a base. We had about 100 snowballs made up around us, luckily it was still snowing fairly hard and the ground was just refilling. I had already got Zayn twice, but that was because he kept checking his phone, and he made it so easy to get him. I was running through the yard when the wind started to pick up and snow was blowing up all around me. I couldn’t see a thing I looked for the house, but I still couldn’t see. It was then that I bumped into someone. I squinted to see the person I had just collided with, and as he stepped forward, I looked into his eyes. He was looking at me in a way that I had never seen before. His eyes were filled with pure sadness and desire. As I stared into his eyes for just a moment longer without saying anything, I realized that I wanted him back. I didn’t want to wait till I was better, I wanted to kiss him. He must have read my mind cause he stepped closer and grabbed my face with his gloved hands and pulled me into him. He kissed me with an infinite amount of Passion. My heart was beating so fast and the scene felt like a dream. We were just standing in the yard kissing with snow falling around us. Even though it was 10 degrees out and I was soaked from all the snow I felt warm in his arms like it was where I belonged.  I felt like we stood there in that moment for hours. He grabbed my hand and we walked back toward the house. As we approached the front door we saw everyone standing in the living room taking off there wet coats and other outer wear. The boys decided to run back to their hotel and change into dry warm clothes.

            I sat down on the couch after the boys left still mesmerized by me and Niall’s kiss. I don’t think that anyone had seen us, but I planned on telling Michaela anyway, she was my best friend and we didn’t have secrets.

“So, there is something you should know” I said to Michaela.

“What is everything ok” she asked.

“yeah, more than okay, I ran into Niall when we were outside, and one second we were just standing there, and then we were just kissing, but it was so perfect and Romantic” I said.

“so are you guys back together” she asked.

“I don’t know, I mean we didn’t say it,

but I mean I think the kiss said it all” I  responded

Niall’s P.O.V

We were all sitting in the car on the way back to our hotel room. I had noticed myself smiling like a complete goof thinking about that kiss. I wanted to tell the guys, but I wasn’t sure if the kiss meant that we were back together again, or if it was just the moment. When we kissed it felt so amazing to me, and she didn’t push me away, but I didn’t want there to feel rushed back into the relationship. I wanted to give her the time that she needed and make sure she knew I was her for her, even if it meant that, that beautiful kiss meant nothing. I realized that Zayn and Harry were looking at me like I had 2 heads.

“What’s up with you” Zayn asked

“What do you mean” I asked.

“You got this look on your face like, I don’t know it’s like a mixture of happy and sad” harry said

“Oh it’s nothing “ I responded.

“Spill it” Liam said.

“me and Victoria kissed when we were outside earlier, but I don’t know if it means that we are back together, and I don’t want to ask her, because if not then then she will think I am rushing it when I am supposed to be giving her space” I explained.

“did you kiss her or did she kiss you” Zayn asked.

“I don’t know, it was just like we ran into each other and we were face to face and then next thing I know we were kissing.” I responded.

“But she was kissing you back” Liam asked.

“yeah.” I said

“Oh, that’s a little confusing” Liam said.

“Yeah exactly” I responded.

When we got to the hotel we all ran in and got on dry clothes, we were about to leave when Louis phone rang and it was Simon. He only called if it was really important.

“hey Simon” we all said

“hi boys, I have some great news” he responded.

“what is it” Liam asked

“you’re going on tour” he said

“what… when” I responded.

“you will leave in 2 and a half months” he said. after a few minutes of chatting we hung up and got back in the car”

“how are we going to tell the girls” harry asked.

“I don’t know, this is a terrible time for me to be leaving Victoria” I said.

“how do you think they will react” I asked.

“I have no idea." Harry said