changed

Chapter 17

Victoria’s P.O.V

The boys got back to the house. They were all being pretty quiet, like there was something they weren’t telling us. I really wanted to be alone with Niall, so I offered to make everyone hot chocolate and signaled Niall to follow me into the kitchen. I started to get out the stuff that I needed to make the hot chocolate. Niall leaned against the countertop shifting nervously and refusing to make eye contact.

“Is something wrong” I asked.

“No, nothing’s wrong why would you think that” he said nervously.

“Because your acting weird” I said.

“No I’m not” he said.

“Okay, is it about the Kiss because that’s what I wanted to talk to you about” I said

“No that’s not it, but since you brought it up, let’s talk about that” he said.

“Well, I think it made me realized, that I want to get back together” I said.

“Oh okay” he said

“See, what’s wrong with you, you’re not even excited” I said.

“Nothing” he said.

“Well I guess if you won’t willingly tell me then I will have to force it out of you” I said seductively. I stepped closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, I came close to him and started kissing his neck. I brought my hand down and slowly ran it up is thigh.

“Do you want to talk to me yet” I asked, sliding my hands under his shirt.

“Stop!” he said strongly.

“Okay, whatever” I said moving away from him.

“Victoria, we just found out that we are going on tour in 2 months, and we will be gone for 3 months” he said.

I guess that caught me a little off guard, but I tried not to show emotion. I hadn’t realized that a tear had welled up in my eye until I felt it running down my face. I continued what I was doing until I felt Niall wrap his strong arms around my waist.

“See, I knew you would get upset” he said.

“I will be fine, I will miss you, but I will be fine” I said.

“I am not sure if we should get back together though, since I won’t be able to be here for you” he said.

“Niall, I love you, so can we please just make these next 2 months count together, and then when you go away on tour, I will have good memories” I explained.

“Yeah, that sounds great” he said walking closer to me. He pulled my face closer to him and started to kiss me. After we kissed for a few minutes we finished the hot chocolate and walked back into the living room. I am guessing the guys told Michaela what happened because she looked upset and Harry was comforting her.

“Niall you got something on your face” harry said.

“What is it” he asked

“Someone’s lips” harry said looking at me causing me to blush.

“What can I say, I love to kiss my boyfriend” I said.

“You guys are back together” Michaela asked.

“yup” I said. Niall collapsed onto the couch behind him and then grabbed my waist and pulled me on top of him.

“I love you” he whispered playfully into my ear.

“I love you too” I said pecking his lips.

~2 months later~

Today the boys were leaving for LA to start there tour. Me and Michaela were going to join them for 2 weeks once we finished our school year. I had continued going to counseling and moved back into my mom’s house by this point. Me and Niall had an awesome 2 months together and we were stronger than anyone can imagine. I loved this boy more than air. We stood in the airport and said our goodbyes as the flight were called the first time. I gave all the boys hugs and then they all walked away except for Niall.

“I want to give you something” Niall said.

“what” I responded. He pulled out a small ring box, and handed it to me.

“This and a kiss” he said. I opened the box and saw one of the prettiest rings.

“what is this” I asked.

“it’s your promise ring, it shows that I love you, and even though you are to young to get married right now, I will marry you someday” he said.

“Niall its beautiful, and I love it” I said as they made the last boarding call. I kissed him and then we said goodbye and I watched him walk away. It hurt, but then Michaela put her hand on my shoulder, and I remembered that I had her, and I could always talk to her. I was going to miss Niall, not just because I loved him, but because he had changed my life, and become a major part of it.