3. Classic Cars beat Bad Boy Motorcycles

It's been a week and five days since my car was sent to the Perks. Dad had been visiting the mechanic almost everyday telling me that he had to check on his "baby". Men and their pickup. 

I on the other hand didn't have the luxury to go to the Perks Auto Repair due to the often visits to my friend, Suzanne. Just a girl I missed and who happened to be a close friend of mine during my high school years. But we lost contact over my college years but we finally met each other one day when I was at a resturant and she was the waitress, telling me that she was doing a part time job. 

But today, the tables turned. Dad was going to meet one of his students. He works as a teacher at a highschool and it happened to be the high school I was in two years ago. This guy named Jason was one of his favorite students but he graduated and he really wanted to spend time with dad so I got orders about checking on the car for the day.

I honestly hoped Dean's father wasn't there. After what mom said, I was kind of nervous. Nervous about Dean too. Not that he did anything wrong, yet, but I'll try to just have a conversation about my car to him and leave within five minutes, I told myself. 

I put on a bottle green dress with a straw hat. Hats weren't really much big of a deal for me, but it was like a thousand degrees outside and my mom wouldn't let me get out without a hat and some sun screen. 

After a few minutes I arrived at the auto repair and there were four men inside. I kind of just stood there, hidden, behind the wall and eavesdropped on the men. There was Dean, wearing a white, sleeves rolled up to elbow, shirt, his the upper buttons slightly opened and dark ripped jeans. He stood there with another man with both their arms crossed and a rough expression on their faces. The man who he stood beside looked awefully lot like Dean. Just replace the sleek blond hair with a dark brown hair and the high cheekbones with a sharp face. The man wore a blue mechanic jumpsuit. It had to be Jack. 

The other men looked pissed. They were pointing at a car and complaining about the inside of the car to the father and the son. 

"...and you bastards call yourselves mechanics" one man in an attire scoffed and looked away. 

"For the billionth time, James, we fixed this baby and when we hand it to you after it's repaired, it's up to you folk to babysit it. Aint nothing of this Dean's fault!" Jack spoke and Dean stared at the men, glaring.

"Care explaining how these damned dents appeared on the doors and why the seats have paint stains on them?" another man slammed his hand of the roof of the car and shouted directly at Dean "Son, the whole damn area knows 'bout you Perks. Jack, you I can assume a good man but your son...I swear, this boy had me chasing my tail for a long time. Pulling pranks, stealin', what next? Making me pay for going all Godzilla on my Chevy?"

"For the love of sex, I didn't destroy this piece of crap!" Dean yelled, his voice echoing through the room. The men took a step back, offended. 

"And how the hell can we be sure?" the man asked. 

"This shithole was already too damaged and I decided to become soft at heart and not destroy it any more than it already is, Mr. Spearks" Dean spoke simply as if it was a proffesional conversation between businessmen "So, if I had wanted to destroy it, I'd do it and admit it while I laughed at your sorry ass".

"Dean, that's enough" Jack whispered and lowered his gaze at Dean and Dean seemed like he could go on.

"So there are two theories. One, you either got pranked by someone who isn't related to me or you did destroy this on purpose and accused us so that we can give you your money back and repair it again for free, you bastard" Dean spit out and I watched in horror as one of the unknowed man didn't hesitate to take a swing on Dean's face.