Little Fawns' Been Caught

"Bill come on, I have to finish my homework!" Dipper scolded, pushing his demon away with his hand. Dipper was sitting on his bed, with multiple pieces of math homework. Bill was sitting right next to him, twirling his boy's hair. It was around 4 pm and Cipher was already getting antsy for "Nighttime activities". Pinetree was not amused. But rather annoyed. The demon was already getting touchy, softly kissing his puppet's neck and placing his hands around Dipper's clothes.

"C'mon Puppet...let's play~" Bill giggled capturing his boy's mouth in a gentle kiss. The demon was more than happy to carelessly toss that stupid homework in a direction that he couldn't give two fucks about even if he tried. He gently nibbled at Dipper's neck. His puppet let out a quiet moan instead of pushing Bill away.

"Dipper! Bill! Get down here NOW!" An angry voice yelled. The boys looked at each other with confused looks on their faces. Dipper then face-palmed, as Bill cackled.

"You're so done for." He grinned. "Cat's outta the bag now Baby," Bill whispered, licking his boy's neck. Dipper pushed the demon away with a blush on his face. "Aww, you're so embarrassed Puppet, how cute." He smirked.

"Bill stop fucking around with me, we have to go downstairs..."

"Please Puppet, you're the one who always wants me to fuck you," Bill stated, in all seriousness.

"Bill!" He blushed.

"I'm going to come upstairs if you two don't come down here!" The voice that was probably Stan yelled.

"Wouldn't you just love to get caught huh?" Bill laughed.

"Bill get your ass up now, we're going down." His Puppet retorted, getting up and waiting at the door for his demonic boyfriend.

The blonde laughed, getting up from the bed and lingering over his baby's head. "Even when you're upset at me you still wait for me. How cute." He said, taking Pinetree's chin and kissing him. Dipper moaned as quietly as possible, and that made the demon smile. "C'mon Puppet, let's go~". Dipper's face was now a bright shade of crimson, he cursed his boyfriend and trailed behind the blonde. One both of the reached the bottom of the stair, there stood Mabel, Ford, and Stan, with almost puzzled looks on their face.

"So what the hell do you need us for?" Bill spoke angrily, longing to shield his Puppet's body. The demon felt like there was something incredibly wrong. Or not. Either way, he was way too protective of his Baby. One time someone dared to flirt with his Puppet. Bill was so angry that he sent the guy to another dimension full of bloodthirsty monsters.

"Bill we need to talk about you and Dipper," Ford said with a sigh, looking at the two suspiciously.

"So what the hell is up with you two? And second, Bill why the frick are you still here? We let you go, and you still stick around." Mable commented, looking the tall demon up and down and smiling.

Bill tried his very hardest not to burst out in laughter and tell his baby's family that he was fucking their Dipper almost every night. Pinetree knew what Bill was thinking and discreetly stepped on The demon's foot. To that the blonde let out a little chuckle and sighed, trying to think of a valid excuse. For once, he couldn't think of what the fuck he was going to say, so he tapped his puppet's leg with his foot, ushering him to say something. Bill didn't think he would know what to do, and he instantly regretted his decision.

Dipper sighed, knowing that he had to tell them, unfortunately. Then, something finally came to mind. "Okay. So the reason Bill is still here is that he still wants to figure things out about human life. My theory is that is if we could reach Bill, and teach him how humans live, then we could reach other demons how to live peacefully here. The world he was living in was horrible, so maybe we can help other demons too." Pinetree explained perfectly as if that whole speech had been planned.