☆ Black Out ☆

"God I didn't realize how tiring all this teaching business would be." I was currently very tiredly flying to UA. "At least today I'll just be patrolling. Despite the schools reputation there's hardly anyone trying to get in ever."

Then I noticed something ahead of me. Or more like someone. Flying in one spot looking around. Suddenly he spots me and gives me that dumb smile again.

"Hey Rose funny seeing you up here." He tells me as he flys a bit closer to me.

"You stalking me hawks?" I question with a playful smile.

"I just thought maybe I can actually get your number this time around." He said while putting his hands in his pocket. "Maybe we can get some breakfast before you have to go to your boring teaching job?"

"Instead of asking girls out shouldn't you be fighting crime?" I question.

He laughed a little at that before rubbing the back of his neck. " Then just your number."

I smiled at him before reaching into my back pocket only for it to start ringing. Looking at the caller Id I read the name out loud.

"Aizawa?" I question mostly to myself forgetting my Winged friend.

"...Aizawa..." I heard hawks say in a confused voice. I held my finger up to indicate I'd only be a moment.

"Yo ma dude what's up?" I asked.

"Where are you there's reporters everywhere trying to get in. You should have been here." Aizawa said.

"What you talking about my shift don't start for another 10 minutes." I said back.

"Well I'm telling you your shift started 30 minutes ago so you're late." He said before hanging up.

"Someone's in a grumpy mood. He did say there was reporters maybe hes pissy about that. " I said out loud to myself. "Sorry dude but I gotta dash. There's an emergency." I tell Hawks before flying away not being able to hear what he was gonna say.

Coming to the gates of UA I could see Aizawa trying to sho away the reporters. I landed next to the sleepy man smiling at him.

"Your interrupting our classes." He tells them.

"Get to class Aizawa I got it from here." I said putting a hand on his shoulder. He just looked at me with tired eyes before moving towards the school. I flew up and stayed in front if the UA sign just as some reporter tried coming in only to have the gate close on her.