This is a f**kin' rom-com!

The next day Off found himself alone at Gun's apartment, because after breakfast the younger boy had to go to GMMTV to run some errands regarding his Birthday Fan Meeting the next day. He suggested Off should just chill and wait, because he won't be out long. When he was lounging around in bed, a beep from his phone interrupted his daydream about last night.

Tay: Bro, we're going out with the boys today!😎
Off: What boys?
Tay: OUR boys, who else?
Off: Who said I'm going anywhere?
Tay: Gun.😏
Off: Okay, where?
Tay: He and Newwie wanted to go on a double date to the movies and it happens that we're all free today, so they decided we should take the opportunity.
Off: All right, but Gun is still at GMMTV.
Tay: I know, New too. They planned it together and I've just got informed. So, I said I'll meet up with you and bring you to the cinema and they will come straight from the office.
Off: Okay, when?
Tay: You better start getting ready, because Gun said he wants to make it to an afternoon screening and he was very stubborn about it.
Off: Good. I have plans for the evening anyway.
Tay: That's exactly what he said too! Do you maybe have plans together?😏😏😏
Off: Maybe...😏

Actually, Off welcomed the idea, because he was bored waiting for the younger boy alone and Gun made sure they still have time for each other later, so it was okay. He got dressed borrowing one of Gun's shirts, because he didn't bring any spare clothes, since he was not planning to spend the time outside. It felt great though. Wearing Gun's shirt. He chose the one Gun often wears, because he kind of wanted their friends to notice.
They met up with Tay around 4 PM, because he wanted to stop by some shop.
- What do you want to buy? - Off asked. - Don't tell me you dragged me here to do some groceries.
- Condoms. You know, it's gonna be a movie date, so I'm feeling hopeful. - Tay grinned. - And I'm taking you with me, because you could get some too, actually.
- No, I don't need any.
- So, you still not ready? - Tay asked.
- No, we are. We already did it.
- Really?!
- Uhm. But we're not using condoms. We decided against it, because there is no need.
- What do you mean, no need? - Tay was ready to warn his friend that it's better to use protection.
- Because, there never was anyone else we engaged in any sexual activities with and actually we even go for medical check ups and blood work together for over a year now. So, there's no need.
- You both are too much. - Tay was stunned.
- Are we?
- Yes, couple's medical check ups??
- We started to go together, because we needed a regular check up for work and then, when we got together we kept doing them, also because we started to be intimate.
- Maybe I should suggest something like that to New too?
- Didn't you say we were too much? - Off teased.
- Yeah, but doing it raw... - Tay made an excited face.
- Feels amazing. - Off confirmed. - Also things like coming inside... - Off wiggles his eyebrows.
- Stop it! - Tay blushed.
- Gun said it felt good. I can't wait to confirm that myself. - Off was in an exceptionally playful mood to say such a thing to his friend.
- Okay, so you're really gonna try it all? You surprise me.
- I told you. Gun is so good at these things and if it's him I want to try everything. It would be such a waste not to.
- I don't know if New would agree to something like that. Fuck, I don't know if I would be able to top him. Is little Gun really that... I don't know, that dominant?
- Oh, you wouldn't even imagine. I would let him do anything to me.
- I can't believe I'm hearing something like that from you. - Tay was a bit shocked.
- Me too, but after last night I'm feeling kind of giddy. - Off winked at him.
***
- Why are we with them again? - Off asked Gun.
- They're our besties. - Gun laughed.
- Said who? - Off kept acting annoyed - This insufferable jerk just keeps asking about our sex life.
- And you are too shy about it. - Gun smiled teasingly.
- No. - Off replied confidently - It makes me wanna ditch them right here and now and put you in bed to keep you up all night. - Gun's eyes went wide and cheeks pink at that kind of bold statement.
- Do not tempt me to ditch them too, Papii. - he giggled.
- We're here, you know? - New said and Off made a hilarious frowning face.
- See? They are annoying.
- But it's a double date. - Gun argued.
- Oh god. We need to stop hanging out with them. This is a fucking rom-com. - Off complained and everyone laughed.
————————————————
This is the end of this story. Maybe... 😁