Endless teasing

- Papii! Be quick with the shower, ok?! - Gun shouted under the bathroom door being impatient. Off just hummed to let him know he heard him.
- P'New, will you be all right tonight? - the younger boy asked.
- Yeah, I was all right all this time, wasn't I? - he smiled weakly. - Don't bother yourself too much over my problems.
- I worry anyway. - Gun smiled. - If you are not comfortable or something I can always tell Papii to go sleep with P'Tay and you can stay with me.
- No, no! It's really not necessary. It would be suspicious if I suddenly wouldn't want to share a room with him. Tay is already asleep anyway. He was a bit drunk. - he smiled awkwardly.
- Okay. But just in case, know you can always come to our room.
- Oh, no. I wouldn't dare after I... Eh. There's really no need for that.
- After what? - Gun noticed New is not telling him something.
- Nothing. Good night then. - New got very awkward not looking at Gun.
- P'Newwie~! After what?? Don't try to avoid the answer. - he grabbed New's arm to stop him from fleeting.
- I just wouldn't want to interrupt your alone time. - he blushed a bit.
- Okay, but what did you mean just now? After what?
- I kind of walked in on you both before. - New admitted, because he knew Gun is not dropping the topic when he almost gave himself away just now. - But it was by accident and I didn't really see anything. I promise.
- Walked in? - Gun wondered - But we didn't... do anything while we are here.
- No, no. I just saw you kissing before we went out. Your door was opened I didn't mean to peak or anything. - New added defensively.
- Aaah, that time. - Gun giggled. - It's all right. We weren't discrete. - Gun stuck his tongue out playfully, just a bit shy. - I mean, Papii got a little too into it.
- Yes, that's what surprised me the most. I have never seen him like that.
- You've never seen many sides of him, P', they're only for me to see.
- Oo, being possessive over your Papii, hm? - Gun shrugged as if he was saying "Well, of course." with a smug expression and a bit of a smirk on his lips. - I was surprised, but actually happy to see you like that together. - New assured. - I told you we were just waiting to hear the good news already.
- But P', let's maybe not tell Papii about that. He would be so embarrassed. You know he is a sissy if it comes to PDA. - they both laughed at that when the bathroom door opened and Off appeared wrapped in a bathrobe looking at them questioningly.
- What? - Off frowned having a weird feeling they are laughing at him for some reason. - Were you talking about me?
- No. - Gun denied quickly still grinning.
- You were! - Off yelled faking annoyance - I know you were. I just have to look at your naughty face and I know.
- Papii, it was nothing. Don't be maaad. - Gun said cutely hugging him and Off started struggling out of his embrace frowning. - We were just saying how cool and handsome you are. - the younger boy tried to sweet talk him.
- Bullshit. - Off frowned at New too seeing he is giggling at their bickering.
- Papii, I can make it up to you. I can give you a lot of kisses and whatever else you would like tonight. - Gun teased and Off's eyes widened.
- Okay, I will let N'Gun cheer you up now. - New said reaching for the door handle as he smirked. He was already feeling better because of these dorks. - Just try to keep any moans down.
- Okay, P'Newwie. - Gun giggled dragging Papii to their room. As soon as they reached the bed Off put one of the pillows in the middle of the bed and he lay down  almost at the edge of the bed.
- Papii~? What is it? - Gun whined.
- Like hell I'm letting you do anything dirty tonight when he expects us to do so. No way!
- Papii, I promise I'm gonna behave. Let me just cuddle. - Gun pleaded smiling at Off's cuteness, but the older boy was sulking as he pretended he didn't hear anything, facing away from Gun. However after a minute he removed the pillow from between them placing it under his head. - I knew you wouldn't be sulking for long. - Gun pulled Off's arm trying to make him face his way, but the older boy refused.
- I'm not letting you cuddle. I just wanted a second pillow to lie on. - he grunted, but when after a couple of minutes Gun sneaked closer to spoon him from behind he didn't protest at all pretending he is asleep already.
- Papii, I know you're not asleep yet. - Gun said silently, squeezing his arm - About the situation earlier... New already knows about us. He asked me.
- What did he said? - Off finally turned to Gun.
- He was very happy. - Gun smiled - Were you worried about it?
- No.
- You were. - Gun smiled even brighter.
- It's just, I didn't know what he would really think, because I've never talked with him about things like that.
- He is really enthusiastic about us actually, so don't be shy that he knows. - Off smiled a bit too. So that's it. They know now, because New will surely pass the information to Tay too. That made him happy, but it was a new feeling as well. It was good though. - But there is this other thing he told me that I'm a bit worried about.
- What? - Off was suddenly anxious.
- He said he is in love with P'Tawan. - Gun sighed and Off gaped at him - You remember the girl at the club? He is certain Tay can't have the same feelings for him. He tried to flirt with her when New rejected her and all. Also it's better we pretend I've never told you this, I think.
- But, Tay was so unhappy with the situation when I talked with him.
- What? Why?
- I don't get it really, but he said that he thinks New is in love with someone, but refuses to talk about it. He was mad that New doesn't trust him anymore and he was so worried New is gonna leave him for that person.
- Like he was jealous. - Gun stated rather than asked.
- I guess. - Off mused - They should talk to each other. New has to tell him that he is in love with him not someone else.
- But Papii, it can make things worse. Like, if he tells Tay, then what? I'm sure he loves New very much as a friend, but things might get so awkward, because Tay can't think about New as a lover.
- Why do you think he can't? - Off frowned.
- Well, Papii, mainly because he is straight? Why else? - Gun couldn't comprehend why Papii is suddenly so dense.
- Why do you assume he is? - Off was surprised Gun of all people was putting labels on someone.
- I don't know, he's never done anything to question this. New thinks Tay is not gay too and he knows him the best.
- Oh... But he did something to question it and as far as I know more than once.
- What? How do you know? - Gun was so confused.
- When we were roommates a couple of years ago we often drunk and talked about stuff at night.
- Girls' talk during a sleepover? - Gun giggled.
- Yeah, something like that. - Off smiled amused. - Tay gets really talkative while drunk and he told me he kind of did this and that with a boy from his high school. I guess it was just experimenting, but when I asked him if he liked it he said yes. He said they were fooling around from time to time during this guy's last year. He was a year or two older than Tay.
- Really?!?! - Gun was shocked - He's never even hinted at anything like that!
- Maybe he just hasn't liked any guy since that time? I don't know. My point is, Tay is not that straight and that's why we have to convince Newwie to tell him he likes him.
- Are we going to play matchmaking like Pick and Rome? - Gun laughed.
- Do you have a better idea, Rome? - Off teased.
- Okay, okay. That's not a bad plan, but even if P'Tay is not exactly straight it doesn't mean he feels something more for P'New. And my point is, we should take a closer look at him. You know, try to make him talk or do something to check if there is a chance.
- Um, all right, but starting tomorrow, because I wanna sleep now. - Off turned around.
- Okay, good night, Papii. - Gun whispered in his ear. Off just hummed in return and buried himself in the blanket. The younger boy still plastered to his back.
- Nong! - Off warned suddenly.
- What? - Gun asked innocently.
- You know what. - Off said through gritted teeth and the younger boy giggled. - Take your hand out of my pants!
- Why? - he pretended he doesn't know what the older one means and kept stroking his naked hip dangerously close to his ass cheek. - Are you getting hard already? I didn't even touched there yet. - Gun smirked.
- Do you want me to put the pillow back between us? - Off snapped back at him hoping the younger boy won't notice his heart beating much faster than before.
- Okay, okay. I'll be a good boy. - Gun sighed and tried to hold Off's hand instead, but he refused to open his palm.
- Papii, why won't you let me hold your hand? No one can see. - Gun was confused, because sometimes Off wasn't opposed to taking his hand at all. Like that time they were walking back home or when they were making love. So why not now? He couldn't think of a reason.
- Because we really should go to sleep now. - the older boy answered not making anything clear at all.
- Well, yeah, we already agreed on that, but I just wanted to be closer to you by holding your hand. I wasn't going to stop you from sleeping or anything.
- I know, but it doesn't work like that for me... - he turned to face the younger boy - Don't be upset over it. - Off put his arms around Gun's smaller body pushing the boy's head to his chest. - Will this be close enough, GunGun? - Off whispered.
- Uhm. - Gun nodded as he closed his eyes breathing in Off's scent. That was his favourite and he immediately felt so good and bubbly inside. Any hand holding matters quickly forgotten.
***
The whole way back to Bangkok Tawan was smirking at Off and Off was giving him annoyed sideways glances in return. Even though he was irritated by Tay's behaviour he decided to sit on the front seat leaving Gun and New at the backseat, because he knew his stupid friend would tease him even if he would be just sitting next to Gun. Of course New told him and of course teasing was what Tay couldn't stop himself doing. Off was just hoping he will get bored with it in a couple of days.
- Why are you not sitting with your boy, hmm? Are you having a quarrel?
- No, and fuck off.
- Or did you do something bad last night so he doesn't want to sit with you?
- I said. Fuck. Off.
- I'm just being an attentive friend here.
- Thank you for your attention, but maybe pay it to your own love life.
- Mine? - Tay was surprised.
- Maybe there is something to tell, hm?
- What do you mean? You know there isn't. That chick yesterday said I wasn't her type. - he shrugged.
- I'm not talking about a girl. The girl. - he corrected himself just to make a point, but was pretty sure Tay noticed he wasn't talking about any particular girl.
- Then I don't know what you mean. - Tay mumbled embarrassed and Off congratulated himself mentally that he finally managed to make Tay shut up.
- So? Why are you suddenly so silent? - It was Off who was teasing Tay for a change now.
- I just don't want Gun to get upset with me for bothering you too much.
- I thought so. - Off snickered looking in the side mirror finding Gun looking back at him. They smiled at each other in a silent understanding. Something was up with Tay and they are going to find out.

IS REALजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें