1"bubblegum hair

Jungkook the 19 year old male had been searching for some accommodation for a while . He wanted to be free and get away from his family he had enough of rules he just wanted his own space. However the young ravin haired boy couldn't afford to live alone, he found a guy age 20 who was looking for a roommate ..it was his only choice so he took it.

Jungkook pov

Jungkook chucked his half empty now warm iced coffee on the floor once he reached the place which would be his new home. The younger adjusted his leather jacket and ran his cold pale hands through his hair. he wasn't sure if he was supposed to nock or what but he did anyway. Knock knock knock . No response
The Male didn't want to just walk in unannounced even though he had spoken to the other Male who the house belonged to prior that week about coming. He knew he'd just have to invite himself in.

The youngers slender hands traced aimlessly over the door dob . The ravin haired boy wasn't normal the scared type ,in everyone's eyes he was a rebel wearing a leather jacket ready to stir trouble but in reality he always had some fear in him and meeting a new person was definitely one of them .

As he Enters the rather large house he was hit with the sweet aroma of strawberries it was calming to the mind and sent him into a bliss. The smell continued to linger in the air and he walked through into the empty looking house . The house was clean, very simple and pleasing to the eye from the Grey marble counter top to the matching grey sofa. It seemed all too mesmerisingly perfect for Jungkook he was used to a messy black out bedroom with little sunlight .

Jungkook thought it would be best to just try find his room to put is stuff somewhere and they focus on finding his new roommate. so that's what he did.

The first door he found apon wondering around was ajar, sunlight seeping through the shutter blinds . The ravin haired boy just pushed the door open when he was they greated with a very loud yell . This cane from no other than Kim taehyung , his new roommate.

Jungkook with widening eyes just stood in shock surprised at what was infront of him.
A Male who's honey skin glistened from the overflowing sunlight pouring into the room. His cheeks flushed a light pink similar to the shade of his hair . Taekyung's hair half blonde half pink like bubblegum laid perfectly onto his forehead. It was obvious that Jungkook had just walked in on a sleepy half awake Taehyung.

"aHhHh! WHAT THE HELL! Who are YOU?!" The older Male shouts scrambling out oh bed running over to push the younger Male out of his room. Jungkook put his pale hands up in defence with a cocky smirk plastered on his face. "I'm Jeon Jungkook, your new roommate. It's nice to meet you too"

Taehyung gasped covering his mouth " I'm so sorry-.. I must have overslept! I'm Kim taehyung" Taehyung blushed softly realising his new roommate had seen him in such a state only 2 minutes into meeting. He held out his tanned hand softly offering it for Jungkook to shake. Before he could think he felt a slight cold breeze hit his chest. His bare chest...

"Oh fudge nuggets-" taehyung realised he was shirtless and his untoned boney body was out of show . He rushed over to his closet and grabbed a T-shirt throwing it over his head before turning back to Jungkook a blushing mess . "Ah- haha sorry I forgot I slept without a top" he gulped aggressively twiddling his thumbs.

Jungkook just stared back confused to why the boy was so shy . He does know jungkooks a boy too right? It's not like it's the first time his seem another guys body . "Why are you so awkward about being shirtless? I'm sure plenty of girls have been you without a shirt " Jungkook said in a harsh kind of rude tone causing taehyungs mouth to go completely dry. "I-I just think it's something quite intimate...I don't just let anyone see m-me like that" he stuttered on his words embarrassed leaving out the mention of girls . Jungkook had seen his sleeping and half naked already this was not a good start for him also stating he was gay would just top it off.

Jungkook just widened his eyes and gave a puzzled look "Do you think I care? Are you gay?" He spoke in a grouchy tone just wanting to leave taehyungs bedroom . Taehyung didn't say anything he just stood there awkwardly . " you werdio" Jungkook huffed before dragging himself and his belongings out of taehyungs room.

Jungkook rolled his eyes walking to the next room which he then opened hoping there not to be a another awkward shirtless boy behind this one. Taehyung is kinda cute he thought before pushing it to the back of his mind. Thankfully for him there wasn't. Jungkook had found his room. He dumped his stuff down onto the floor almost throwing it onto the ground. His eyes wandered across the room viewing every inch . His eyes cringed at the white walls ,white sheets,perfectly made bed and alive plants scattered around the room. It was safe to say this wasn't his cup of tea and he already hated it here.

Who knows though maybe he might grow to like his room and maybe even his roommate next door .

____________________________

=ewwwww I hate this alreadyyy
if you find any like typos tell me because I did read over it like 1000 times but no doubt I missed something.