five

(One week Time skip sponsored by my discord server;
discord.gg/6VcSshx )

John POV

Why was he taking do Damb long to heal?

Hah. 'Damb.' Jaren used to say that.

I missed him more and more by the day.

Then I finnaly got a long-awaited phone call from the hospital.

"this is (H/N), are you John Keyes? We are calling on behalf of Jaren Smith."

"Is he ok?"

"Yes, we apologise for any inconvenience of time, but we would like you to come down and pick him up."

"Why did he take so long to heal?"

"We will explain when you get here."

"Ok, thank you."

When I hung up I got all happy inside, being able to see Jaren again, after almost two whole weeks, though it felt longer.

(Time skip 20 mins~)

As soon as I arrived, I went to the desk, In a rush.

"Jaren Smith?"

"Down the hall to your left, room 420."

Coincidence? I think thot.

I thanked her and speed walked down to his room.

I opened the door and was greeted by the cute Canadians face.

He was sitting on the edge of a bed and a nurse was by his side.

"Jaren?"

He looked up to me

"John!"

He stood up and gave me a long lasting hug.

"I missed you so much, John."

"Ditto."

We stayed there for 10 more seconds, before we were cut off by a nurse walking in, both of us pulling away from the hug.

"Ah, are you John Keyes?"

"Yeah."

She looks down at her clipboard and back up at me.

"I'm just going to put this bluntly.
When we gave mr Smith an xray, he had broken one of his ribs, we managed to remove it and get a fake one in, but it turns out he had also punctured one of his lungs."

My eyes widened add I looked at Jaren, and squeezed his hand.

"We managed to give him emergency surgery, that's why he's been in recovery for so long."

Jaren pulled me into a side hug.

"We recommend that he does not do any heavy duty exorsise, jobs or anything that would make him out of breath easy. Now, all I need You both to do is sign this for me and he will be ready to go home!"

She hands me and Jaren a sheet to sign so Jaren could leave and we both signed it.

(Time skip not sponsored becasue it's demonetized)

It was really late by the time we got home, and Jaren was asleep, In my arms. Cradling him like a baby.

The nurse also recommended he had lost of breathing space in bed. So he didn't bump anything or anyone that could cause his lung to not heal properly.

Since my bed was bigger, I lay him down, and carefully remove his shirt, revealing a long, fresh scar across his ribcage.

I cringe at the scar and looked up to his face.

Damb he looked adorable when he slept.

Maybe he wouldn't mind if i slept next to him?

Just to... watch over him. Yeah. That. No homo though. FUCK WHERE ARE MY SOCKS.

I slipped out of my red shirt and unbuckled my jeans letting hem fall to the floor then stepping out of them.

I crawl into my bed and lie on the other side of the bed, giving Jaren as much room as he needed.

When I started to drift off I felt arms wrap around me. I smiled letting the darkness over take me and the Canadian lying behind me.

Goodnight Beautiful.
-------------------------------------------------------------

600 words exactly. Written by Toby edited by your bitch Ace. :>