5: Accident

Kai: Meet me at the park at 8pm

She secretly smiles to herself. Yet she wondered what he was thinking. She glaces at the her watch. 7:12. She quickly washes up and changed into a pink summer dress with matching shoes. Tying her hair in a bun she checks her watch. 5 minutes until 8. Without hesitation she ran towards the park.

"Jongin!" She calls out. He shifts his body her direction.

"Sarang." With out hesitation he embraces her. Smiles spread across both of their faces. "I have something to tell you."

"Okay." She couldn't control the happiness leaping in her right now.

"Sarang.. I love you. I loved since we were kids to this day I still do. Will you be mine?" A gasp escapes her lips.

"Yes Kai.. I will. I love you too." She hugs him tight. Kai picks her up and spins her around. Giggle and laughter fills the air. After a few minutes of hugging they let go. Intertwining hands they made their way home. Not paying attention. A car was headed their way. Before they knew it..

BAM!!!!!!!

-----------------

The two were rushed to the hospital. Each family got a call including Kimchi. They all rushed to the hosptial.

------Jongin's POV-------

I slowly open my eyes, letting it adjust to the light. I squint as the light enters.

"Jongin." I heard Kyungsoo's voice. I saw him and Kimchi rush towards me.

"Hyung." I answer. I look around. "Where's Sarang?" Their expressions fell. Sadness smeared across their face. "Hyung." I call out again.

"Sarang she.." Kimchi answers as she breaks out in tears.

"What? What happened?!"

"She died Jongin." Kyungsoo finishes for me. I couldn't believe it. Sarang dead. Those words were the last things I wanted to hear.

"No.. NO!! She can't!!" I quickly run out of the room.

"Jongin!" I heard Kyungsoo and Kimchi yell for me. No Sarang she can't.. she can't leave me!! Not now... NOT EVER!!!

--------------------

I stood there staring at her grave stone. Her smile. Her warmth. Her laughter. I will never ever hear them again nor feel them. Tears slip down my cheeks unexpectedly.

"Jongin-ah. Let's go. You'll catch a cold." Kimchi touches my shoulder. I was too depressed to move. Kyungsoo drags me away. We went towards a cafe nearby to warm up.

"Jongin your drink is getting cold." Kimchi tells me. However I did not want to hear. I didn't care.

----------Author's POV----------

A loud bang was heard from the room. All three turn to face the commotion.

"P-Please sir. He didn't mean to." A girl was being held by the collar.

"Why is there a little boy in my room?! He ruined the place!! You're going to have to clean if up or else you'll be scrubbing it with your own skin!"

"Noona!" A little boy about the age of 7 came running out. "Let go of my noona you fat rat!" That seemed to tick off the boss. He drops the girl making his way to the boy.

"Kang Woo!" The girl yells. She ran to her brother right in time getting hit in the head with a glass cup. She dropped down instantly with no movement.

At that moment Jongin lost it. He went up to the "fat rat" giving him a piece of his fist. He then averts his gaze to the girl. Holding her in his arms he removes the hair blocking her face. Tucking them gently behind her ears. When his eyes made contact with her face again they widen. Two gasps were heard from behind.

Her face looked exactly like Sarang's.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Hello Lovelies!! Sorry I haven't updated in like forever!!! Well a bit of story change I changed the title to "This is Love" and changed the plot. I hope you guys still like it!! Please comment what you think!!! Thank you!!~