1: Maid For Tonight

Credits for cover: My dongseang... Sarah Kue! (KGirl1)

Thanks Girl!! Love ya~ XOXO!

---------------------------------------------

"Today we are learning how to make it seem like you're dancing even if you're not." Yep this class. Dance class. The class where I am horrible at but Jong- I mean Kai is amazing at. Forget it I won't call him Kai.

"Let's have our best dancer out.." The teacher eyes Jongin. In response Jongin took place at the center. "And our worst dancer." Guess who? Me. No surprise. I silently walk to Jongin. "Alright Miss. D.O I need you to bounce on your knees. Not to high not to low. Keep a steady rhythm." I did as she said. Keeping a steady beat I bounce on my knees.

The song "I Need a Girl" by Taeyang turns on. Then all of a sudden Jongin starts making his way towards me. His sweet dance moves circles around me as his eyes met mine and never left. Before I knew it my heart beat starts to match the beat of the song then it quickens up as Jongin got closer and closer it looks like we were almost kissing! Thank goodness the teacher stopped the song.

"This is dance class not a date. If you two want to kiss do it after class."

"Yes Mrs. Park." Jongin and I reply in unison.

----------------------

After school Jongin and I made our way to "Cafe Delight."

"Pabo why must you be so good at dancing." I sulkily complain.

"You just have to be good like me."

"Good at what? Being annoying?"

"Yah! Do you want to get beat up."

"I already am. My feet hurt from all that dancing and I still can't get."

"Which move?"

"The side step and waltz."

"Here.." Jongin's intertwines his left hand with my right, his right around my waist as my left took place on his shoulder. "Now all you have to do is follow my lead." He then guides me with his body as he silently hums a tune to match our beat. I still had a bad habit to look down to make sure my feet were in sync. Jongin's fingers slip under chin, pulling me up to meet his gaze.

"Watch me okay?" I nod and follow. My eyes never leaving his. I was locked in a trace, staring into his brown orbs that glistens in the sun.

"Yah. What are you two doing?" A voice interrupts our dance. Jongin and I let go of each other when we realized the person was Kyungsoo beside Sarang.

"We uh-..."

"Calm down oppa I was having Jongin teach me a new dance from school. Thanks to heredity I didn't get any dance skills." I comment as I enter the cafe. The rest trailing behind.

"Kyungsoo. Sarang." Eomma calls from behind the counter. "Omo Kimchi and Jongin you guys came again. Would you guys like the usual?"

"Aniya Mrs. D.O we're here to help." Jongin states.

"Ne. We don't need anything. Helping is the best way we can repay for your kindness."

"Omo call me eomma and you guys are so sweet. Kyungsoo and Sarang your uniforms are in the back."

"Ne eomma." Kyungsoo and I answer her making our way to the back to change. My eyes widen in horror.

"Ahhhh!" Everyone gushes into the room.

A bunch of 'What?' 'Who?' and 'Where?' were spat out. I held up my uniform.

"What is this?!" It was a maid's outfit. Black and white. Lace all over. Going up to my knees!

"It's Maid Theme tonight." Eomma answers.

"Eomma no way in the world will I put on this piece of ridiculous clothing." I cross my arms.

"It's just for today."

"How come Kyungsoo doesn't have to wear it?"

"I'm cooking." He points out.

"Put it on. It's just for tonight. Kimchi you too." Eomma handed her one. "Now go change." She shoves the both of us in a room.

--------Author's POV---------

"Kimchi you are assigned to Mr. Kwon." Eomma said.

"Ahh.. Ne." Since it was maid night the girls were assigned a "master." Kimchi made her way to Mr. Kwon.

"Annyeonghaseyo." She bows. "I'll be your maid tonight."

"Well isn't that nice?" Just then a hand slip around hers. Causing her to turn to meet the stranger's gaze.

"I'm sorry sir but she's mine for tonight." That voice she thought.

"Kyung..soo." Kimchi squeaks out. He gave her a warm smile and pulls her to the back.

---------Sarang's POV--------

"Here you go sir." I place the coffee on the table before taking my leave. Before I could get far a tight grip caught on to my wrist. "Ow." I exclaim.

"Sorry pretty lady but it'll hurt more when we have our fun tonight." The man states. I try removing my hand.

"You're... Hurting me." I declare. He didn't seem to care much. A hot liquid spills on his hand, freeing mine. The sudden release causes me to lose my balance as a stumble back, only to be in the arms of another. Well that another was none other than Jongin.

"Sorry about that sir I guess MY hand slipped." He announces with a straight face.

"Aish young boy.. are you looking for trouble?" he threatens.

"No and I suggests you not. I also suggests you stop flirting with my maid." Jongin helps me up to my feet and leads me to the back. Once in the back his straight face disappears, replaced with a worried one. "Are you okay?" His voice also filled with worried.

"Yeah.. it hurts a little but I'm fine." ~Rrrriiiip~ was the sound of Jongin's apron as he rips a piece off and wraps it around my wrist.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I'm sorry." He pulls me into a hug. His arms surrounds my forearm, almost hugging my neck. "I can't stand seeing you in another man's arms."

Those words caused my heart beat to go out of order as I silently wraps my arms around his torso, replying to his hug.