•.•.•.Kookie.•.•.•

6 years ago~

Jungkook was standing in frond of his house. Nobody was in there anymore so why would he go inside..

He knew why his parents were killed. They were wicker than they thought.

They were in a mafia and his dad was the 'leader'

The Mafia was called 'Fallen demons'. A true irony right?

He knew that he had to take his fathers place when he would die..But that time came sooner..

His father and mother were going to kill a traitor and they fell into a trap.. They were both killed and a box was sent to Jungkook..

His parents heads.. It was too much for him so he run to the nearest park and met the cute boy,Taehyung..

He thought of it for quite long..

This wold is full of disgusting and useless people..People Who would be dead in a while by him..

He didn't take his fathers place, no..He made his own mafia,he wanted to make the most powerful one..

-
It's was morning so Jungkook went for a small walk at the park..

And then without realizing it he dumped into a boy..

"Oh I am really sorry I wasn't seeing where I was going!"

He was ready to say something harsh but he stopped in his tracks when he saw who was the one standing in frond of him..

"Taehyung?"

"..Oh god...ITS YOU!!"

Taehyung hugged the elder who was a bit shocked by the brunette..He didn't wait for him to remember..

"What are you doing here..Uh..Ummm..You still haven't told me your name.." he broke the hug..

"I still can't tell you..especially not now.."

"At least tell me how it EnDssss!! Please!"

"-Kook.."

Taehyung was thinking for a bit and then..

"KOOKIE! I am gonna call you Kookie!"

"Ugh! No!"

"Ok then tell me your real name!"

"Kookie it is!"

They sat down at the nearest bench

"So tell me, how come you came here?!"

"I was just walking by as a morning walk..You?"

"Oh! I was going to my grandmas house.."

It was silent for a while but Taehyung broke it

"I missed you.."

"..What? Why?"

"I don't know I just did.."