𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐂  𝐇  𝐀  𝐏  𝐓  𝐄  𝐑    𝐅  𝐈  𝐕  𝐄
𝑩𝑼𝑻 𝑰 𝑮𝑼𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑰𝑬𝑹, 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑫𝑶

❛  w e  a r e  j u s t  l o n e l y  s o u l s  l o s t  b e t w e e n  r e a l i t y  a n d  d r e a m s  ❜- u k n o w n

l o s t  b e t w e e n  r e a l i t y  a n d  d r e a m s  ❜
- u k n o w n

〰️ 🌸 〰️

  1 3 : 0 0 ,

Pain.

It was all that was and is defining Mike's life at the moment.

Although, Mike wouldn't say that he was the only one hurting at the sudden news that the person he loves was sentenced to death by life.

Mike hated life.

Life was cruel and ugly and he wished Life would've been giving the small boy, Will, mercy.

Justice and mercy was all he wished for but that loud spoken wish was not meant to be heard by the universe.

Will's suffering was called to be a destined path as a priest had said to them when they had asked to pray for Will.

"Bullshit!" Mike had yelled at the priest before running out into the woods to remember the nightmare he would always see in his dreams.

It had started off after he knew that Will was dying and it kept on repeating and repeating in his head.

The nightmare flashed into his chaotic mind, reminding him of how Will screamed for his name as a froth of white saliva began to fall from Will's mouth.

The scene unfolding infront of him terrified Mike. Then Will started to scream for his name, asking for him to help the boy as Will was screaming in a heart wrenching pain.

Mike couldn't bare to hear his screams, so he cupped his ears. It was the only thing he knew that would stop all of it. All the pain and suffering they all felt.