SIXTY-SIX!

SIXTY-SIX
creepy nights!

CHAPTER DEDICATED TO — blissfulmiles !— 95k YAH YEET —

95k YAH YEET —

lily and her sisters' plan had been working exceptionally well. she knew nadia had still loved darius in such a way and that he felt the same. she felt it in her gut; and when lily feels it in her gut, she's always got it right.

now it had been a late night— darius was just wrapping up his night shoot and was ready to get straight out, while nadia stayed, for she had a night shoot too. she was just about to stand up from the waiting couch, ready to binge watch brooklyn 99 and pull an all nighter, until, lily stops her.

"nadia, you can't go just yet!" lily exclaimed awkwardly, gripping onto the strawberry blonde's wrist.

"um- why not?" nadia stuttered back, confused with her eyebrows furrowed.

"because— because," lily struggled with her words, then saying, "because you're the second to the last person here. jut wait for darius. something might happen to him, you never know! sooner or later he'll fall down the stairs on an office chair."

"weird insight, but alright." nadia said, sitting back down on the couch as lily let go of her.

"i'm going to order myself some pizza. the dude's going to take another fifteen minutes." lily spoke, walking away and ordering from sbarro.

GIRLZ CLUB 🥰
( NADS, MACK, ANNIKANS, LOLO, && BRYNNIE )

NADS
hii i'm bored

LOLO
wya?

NADS
at work

NADS
lily made me stay for some
suspicious reason

NADS
hbu?

LOLO
watching die hard with hayden
but it's boring sooooo

BRYNNIE
L A Y D E N

MACK
i see layden i click

LOLO
stop.

LOLO
tonight is daria night

ANNIKANS
DID SOMEONE SAY DARIA CAUSE
I'LL JUST SKRT MYSELF IN

LOLO
^