Chapter 12: September

So, school is tomorrow :( I don't wanna go, but I know I have to, so I just thought that I should update before school.

Enjoy...

|Mya|

Once August finally left, Shelby and I proceeded with our plan to follow him. August had been driving around for about an hour now and I was extremely tired of following him around.

I looked down at my phone and pressed the ignore button. Daddy has been calling me all day. I didn't answer any of his calls because I'm still upset with him. If Daddy had texted me, I would have read his text but never respond, but I don't think he knows how to text.

Mommy texted me though. She said that Daddy was very angry with me. But she didn't say why. I wanted to text her back, but I had to stay focused on the plan.

Ten minutes later, August parked in an empty parking lot at an abandoned store. I parked my car down the road from him so that he wouldn't see me.

August got out of his car and walked. Shelby and I watched him as he walked down the road.

"Where do you think he's going?"

I don't know, but we have to follow him." I said, getting out of my car.

"Do we have to?" She asked as she got out.

"Yep let's go."

Shelby and I followed August until he finally got to his destination. I swear it felt like we had been walking for hours.

I looked up at the building that was in front of us, Red Ice. I had never heard of this place a day in my life. I watched as August walked around the building. Shelby and I followed him, but when he got around the building, he was gone.

Instead of going to find August, Shelby and I walked around to the front entrance. There was a bunch of women standing there, a bouncer, and a red velvet rope. Why the hell did August work at a club, and what did he do here?

We went to the back of the line and waited until we got closer to the entrance.

"I.D." The bouncer said once we finally got there.

I took out my I.D. He didn't even look at it before he opened the red velvet rope for us. He should really be fired.

I looked near the stage for August and Shelby went to the bar the the V. I. P. area to look for him.

"I didn't find him, did you?" Shelby asked as she came back from looking for him. We both just stood there, not knowing where to loo next.

"Ladies get you dollars ready, because your favorite is here, September!" The DJ yelled into the microphone.

"Shelby, this is a strip club!" I yelled over the loud music.

"Well, let's enjoy it while we're here!" She cheered. I sighed and looked to the stage, just as August came out onto the stage."

~~~

"He could have picked a better name than September, though." Shelby said as we walked out of the club.

"Shelby, I don't want to talk about it." I said.

The walk back to the car was long and silent. The entire time, I couldn't help but see August in my head. I can't believe this was his job, and he was absolutely right, I wasn't ready. But he was a good stripper though, all the women went crazy when he came out.

I got back into my car and drove off. The only thing that was on my mind was August, or shall I say September.

|August|

I wiped the sweat off my forehead as I got into my car. I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a text from Jessica. I don't know why she's so fuckin' obsessed with me.

Jessica: What would you do if your Mya was cheating on you?

August: She's not, so it don't matter. You ain't my girl no mo', so stop fuckin' textin' me.

She sent me three pictures. I looked at them, and the longer I looked at them, the angrier I got.

August: Fuck you bitch!

|Mya|

The Next Day

 Since, Daddy kept calling me, I decided to go over there to see what he kept blowing up my phone for. I didn't bother to knock on the door, I just went inside and sat down.

"Mama! Daddy!" I yelled. A few minutes later, Daddy walked down the stairs with an angry look on his face.

He held up a zip-loc bag in my face. "What's that?" I asked.

"Your friend said you left it at her house yesterday." He said before tossing the bag into my lap.

I looked down in see what was in the bag. A pregnancy test. And it was positive.

I looked back up and Daddy, who looked angry and was waiting on me in explain. I know he won't believe me if I tell him that it's not mine, even though it really wasn't mine. I had never taken a pregnancy test a day in my life. But what could I say that he would believe?

I opened my mouth to say something, but the words didn't come out.

~~~

What will Mya say?

What pictures did Jessica send to August?

Are y'all surprised about August's, September's Job?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.