Chapter 11: Mya's Plan

|Mya|

"Shelby, please don't tell him." I begged.

"Mya, I might not like the boy, but I can't keep this big ass secret." She said.

Yesterday, when I told August that I didn't remember who drugged me, I was lyin'. I didn't want to tell August because I knew who would go insane. August already doesn't like Marcus, and if I told him that Marcus was the one who drugged me, August would literally kill him.

"But, Shelby, you know August will literally kill him."

"Alright, I won't tell him for now, but if you don't tell him by graduation, I'm telling him."

"I'll tell him by then." I lied. Graduation is less than one week away. August is not going to be ready for me to tell him that yet, just like he told me that I wasn't ready to find out where he works. But, I'm not waiting any longer, if he won't tell me, I'll find out, with Shelby's help of course.

I know that Shelby would be more than happy to help me find out where August works, since she doesn't like him.

"Shelby?" I asked.

"What?"

"Do you wanna help me find out where August works? I have a plan."

"Hell yeah!" She exclaimed. I knew that this would be her reaction. Shelby always loved helping me out with a plan.

"Okay. I'm gonna text August and ask him to come over." I said pulling out my phone. "And when he gets over here, we're all just gonna talk, and you're gonna pretend like you don't hate him for once." I said before getting interrupted by Shelby.

"Mya!" She exclaimed. "You know I can't do that. Him and I absolutely hate each other."

"I know that y'all hate each other, but if August can pretend to like you when I'm around, then, you can too." I said then getting back to the plan. "Then, around 7:00 or so, he's gonna leave to go to work. Then we're going to follow him."

"Okay. But I still thinks he's a porn star." She said. Sometimes, Shelby is just weird, because I know for a fact that August isn't a porn star.

Mya: Can you come over? I miss you.

August: Yeah, five minutes.

"Okay, he'll be here in five minutes." I said.

Five minutes later, I heard August knocking on Shelby's bedroom door. For some reason, August and I always meet in Shelby's room, instead of the guest room that I'm staying in at Shelby's house for a while.

I hopped up quickly and opened the door for August. We shared a kiss and he sat down on Shelby's bed.

|Jessica|

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door. A few moments later, a tall man opened the door.

"Hi, is Mya here?" I asked.

"No, who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Jessica, Mya's friend. I was going to return this to her," I said pulling out a zip-loc bag. It wasn't the zip-loc bag that was important, it was what was inside the plastic bag that was important. "She left it over at my house."

His eyes became wide as he grabbed the bag from me. Without saying anything, he closed the door.

~~~

 Sorry for the shortness.

August's job will be revealed in Chapter 12!

What was in the zip-loc bag?

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.