Will(chapter2)

Holding onto Nico's hand was most probably something I have done quite a few times but every time I do it, it makes my heart go all fluttery.

I dragged the black-haired shorty towards my cabin hoping Piper would still be there waiting for me. Playing with only two players is going to be nerve-wracking. Finally, I reached cabin 7, I pushed open the doors and glanced back at Nico to make sure he was still there. His Long black hair covered his pale face, still skinny even after I asked him to eat more! I sighed knowing that no matter how angry he makes me feel I couldn't stay mad at him for any longer than a day, he must be thankful that he was so cu—

"Hey, aren't you gonna go in?" He pulled his hand away from my grip to push his fringe behind his ears making his face very distractingly visible. I looked away blushing before walking inside.

"Sup Nico! I've been waiting for a long while, where have you been?" Piper waved at us.

"Death boy has been stubborn," I said pointing at Nico who was now frowning at me.

He rolled his eyes, "do not call me death boy."

I bit my lips to keep myself from smiling at his denial, he was so death boy. "So, shall we start?"
I sat down on the floor and grabbed the board game.

——

"Winner." Nico smugly announced I had no idea how he kept beating me in my own game! I am the boss at snakes and ladders, or, was.

"Time for the punishment!" Piper exclaimed.

I crossed my arms, "you seem a little too excited for the punishment, what does the beauty queen have in store?"

Sadly, I lost. And I promised Piper that she got to think of a punishment(or forfeit) for the loser. Unfortunately, Piper was sort of a master at this stuff. Though still nowhere near as creative as the Stoll brothers.

"Oh... you'll love it." She smirked and glanced at Nico. I followed her gaze confused about whether the punishment will somewhat include Nico Di Angelo, the son of Hades.

——————

Did y'all enjoy this one? Idk I hope so. Thanks for reading anyways. (Also sorry if there are any grammar/English mistakes)