Y/N: I would never fail you, my Queen.

Y/N bowed as Zalga stood over him, very pleased.

Zalga: I will deal with Slenda another time. For now, take her to the dungeon. She won't be warping out any time soon.

Y/N: Understood, Mistress.

Zalga: Make sure to come here afterwards so I can properly reward you~

Y/N nodded, remaining neutral as he dragged Slenda to the basement. As he got to the bottom, he went to the cell, opening it to see Benny in the cage. He unlocked the cage and opened the door. Benny looked out to see Y/N holding Slenda.

Benny: No, Slenda!

Y/N: Benny.

Benny: You!

Y/N removed his hood as Benny gasped. She put her hands over her mouth as she looked at Y/N on the outside of the cage

Y/N: We're getting you out. The others are outside. Follow me.

Benny jumped at Y/N wrapping him in a hug. He hugged back as Slenda got up.

Slenda: You've got quite a grip. I think I hit a few trees on the way over...

Y/N: Sorry. We should go before Zalga makes me sleep with her.

On their way out, Y/N stopped and grabbed his knife and coat, quickly changing into his own outfit. The three made their way out of the dungeon, using the secret passage behind the shelves on the other side of the room.

Y/N: So, mind telling me what Zalga's deal is?

Slenda: I didn't think it would matter, which is why I never told you. But it seems you should have known much sooner.

Y/N: So, she was after me? Why?

Slenda: Zalga is... A bit of a...

Benny: Bitch?

Y/N: Bit of a what?

Slenda: ...Sex addict.

Y/N stopped dead in his tracks. The demon woman who captured him, brainwashed him, and made him kidnap one of his girlfriends just wanted sum fuk?

Y/N: What. The fuck.

Slenda: Yeah, all if her proxies have similar situations.

Y/N: So then, why does she want you?

Slenda: She's been working a long time to get me so she could make me like her.

Y/N: Hold up, she has male proxies! Why does she need me!?

Slenda: I'd imagine it has to do with... A size difference...

Y/N: ...When this is all over, I want a proper explanation.

Slenda nodded before they continued to leave. As they got out, they saw the others waiting.

Y/N: We got her! Let's go!

They all started to run but were stopped by a woman in a black coat, as well as a half white and half black mask and black and white striped scarf. This person was also holding a glass of wine.

 This person was also holding a glass of wine