S I X T E E N

"You like that baby?" Hoseok moaned laughing after. Jungkook rolled his eyes and headed towards the kitchen. Seokjin was squirming in his seat as he read the newspaper. "Hyung is your ass okay?" Seokjin jolted. "What no-I'm Fine." He awkwardly laughed. Jungkook shrugged and grabbed a hot pocket from the kitchen.

As he was waiting for the hot pocket to warm up he could hear Hoseok teasing Taehyung. Then a loud smack. Then Taehyung running around whilst Hoseok chased after him. Jungkook grabbed a plate and placed his hot pocket on it. "So everybody fucked!" Hoseok shouted.

Yoongi finally came into the room, not knowing that there were other people there. "I love how you begged for me." Yoongi said. The other three boys gasped and that's when Yoongi finally noticed their presence. "Fuck Just Ignore What I said." Yoongi mumbled, Jungkook and Taehyung continued to laugh and Seokjin was wincing. "Did Namjoon fuck you that hard Hyung?" Jungkook teased. Seokjin gave Jungkook the middle finger and sat on the couch.

Jimin and Namjoon entered the living room last and sat on the couch. "So I'm guessing everyone except Jimin got a good fuck." Jimin shook his head and pointed to both Hoseok and Yoongi. "I was with them last night." A cushion flew to his head. He glared at Yoongi then at Taehyung.

"Uh, Taehyung could we speak outside?" Taehyung paused his kisses on Jungkook's neck and nodded. Taehyung followed behind Jimin until they got outside. "I'm sorry." Jimin mumbled. Taehyung held a hand up to his ear yelling 'what?' "I said I was sorry." Jimin said loudly. "I'm sorry for not telling you my feelings but instead try and break you and Jungkook up just so I could get what I wanted. I'm really sorry Taehyung and I will never do it again." Taehyung noticed the tears threatening to fall out.

"Hey! Jimin it's okay I forgive you alright?" Taehyung held his arms wide open. "C'mere." Jimin wiped his tears and slowly made his way into Taehyung's embrace. "Does this mean We won't get to fuck?"

"Park."

"Sorry i was just wondering." Jimin pulled away. "So how did you get with them." Taehyung spoke, they walked back into the living room where he heard moans. Jungkook was sitting on the corner of the couch, face flushed red as the Hyung line continued to make fun of Jungkook.

"Alright you guys are just mad because I gave him the best dick while you guys had shrimp dicks." Taehyung picked Jungkook up and placed him on his lap. He looked over at Jimin who gave him a wide smile before hopping on Yoongi's lap. Taehyung was surprised Hoseok didn't say anything about it.

"How about or last game of Truth Or Dare before we leave tomorrow?"

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Jungkook nearly choked on his beer as Taehyung ran out to their balcony butt ass naked screaming;

"I love Jeon Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook is the best photographer in the world!" His long arms above his head in a heart.

Jungkook was rolling on the floor with laughter as Taehyung quickly ran inside, forgetting his sweats and throwing only on his briefs and loose tank.

"I can't..." Jungkook tried to stop laughing and catch his breath. "I can't believe...you actually-" He gripped the side of his stomach. "...did that!"

Taehyung rested his head on his boyfriends shoulder. "Taehyung, it's your turn," Jimin reminded him. "Namjoon, Truth or Dare?" He asked without lifting his head from Jungkook's shoulder. "Truth," he said without hesitation. "Have you ever tried to suck your own dick?"
Everyone burst out laughing. "The fuck Tae. What's wrong with you!" Seokjin gasped.

Taehyung shrugged and looked around, his face still serious. "An honest question."

"I have", interrupted Hoseok. "But sadly it didn't work."

"Why didn't it work? I thought dancers are really flexible", asked Yoongi with a thoughtful expression.

"They are. Maybe he's just not flexible enough", Jungkook said.
Taehyung laughed and lifted his head off of his boyfriend, "You totally did it, you pervert!" A blush appeared on Jungkook's face. "So what? What if I did?", he raised an eyebrow and looked at the older one challenging.

Taehyung didn't blink and just looked at Jungkook with an intense glare. It kinda became like a 'don't blink' challenge between the two and no one of them was planning to lose. For some reason Jungkook got hot and his blush just became stronger. Taehyung seemed to notice and grinned in a winning manner. He looked at Jungkook's face for what it seemed like minutes, as if he tried to save every detail of his face to be able to remember it later.

Then Taehyung's eyes looked down at Jungkook's lips, and even if Jungkook wasn't so sure about him starring at his mouth, he suddenly felt even more heated and he felt his heartbeat grow faster.

Someone punched Jungkook playfully in the side and made Jungkook realise where he was again. He felt dazed and irreal. "Please don't fuck here, I'm trying to keep my eyes clean." Seokjin mumbled, "Don't fucking say that when you were literally sucking the shit out of Namjoon's dick." The room erupted in laughter. Seokjin blushed and threw a couch cushion at Jimin.

"Truth or Dare, hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Truth." The other said.

"Hm, how long had you have a crush on Seokjin hyung?" Taehyung smirked. Both Namjoon and Seokjin's eyes widened.

"W-What are you talking about Taehyung?" Seokjin asked, face turning red. Jungkook smirked, elbow nudging the older as he wiggled his eyebrows. Seokjin smacked his head, earning a groan from him.

"Oh please I know that's not the only time you guys would be fucking."

"Um, since he started cooking for us." Namjoon admitted shyly, face hidden behind his hands. Everyone aww-ed at the confession. Jungkook giggled.

"Okay, my turn. You guys are dead." Seokjin threatened as he decides who to choose. Once Seokjin landed eye contact with Jungkook, Jungkook turned pale as the older gave an evil chuckle. "Truth or dare, my sweet cupcake?" Seokjin smiled, not really sweetly.

"D-Dare..." Jungkook whimpered.

"Good choice, sweetie." Seokjin grinned. Jungkook pouted as he grabbed the older's hand, eyes pleading for mercy. "Sit on Taehyung's lap for the rest of the game." All of the boys let out groans as Jungkook fist bumped the air.

"Seokjin Hyung I can do more than just sit on Taehyung's lap."

"Really Jungkook!"

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Ya'll only one more chapter until this story is finished. And the chapter is going to be smut to bless you all