"Jungkook?" Taehyung's voice rings through the bedroom as he slowly opens the door, Jungkook snapping out of his trance to see the older peeking his head through. Jungkook giggles, tells him he can come in.

Taehyung lets out a laugh himself, one full of genuine fondness towards the younger. When the older sees Jungkook sitting on the bed in one of his shirts with some of the fabric falling off his right shoulder, he finds himself letting a huge smile break across his face.

Taehyung believes he looks so cute in his clothes, especially with his messy hair and pink cheekbones. Even in this dim lighting does he look stunning, and Taehyung lets him know that.

"You're so pretty, Guk." Taehyung whispers, his voice breathy. Jesus, was he entranced. Jungkook was like a magnet, reeling him in as Taehyung tried his best to shed himself of his sweater, his sandals and this overpowering affection. He was too blinded by such a pretty Jungkook, just for him, that he hasn't noticed he already hit the edge of the bed, crawling towards a blushing Jungkook.

"So, so pretty." Taehyung whispers as he brings a hand up to the youngers face, stroking his plush cheek gently with his bony knuckles. The younger beams at the praise, pressing onto the knuckle as if he were a kitten.

"Thank you TaeTae." Jungkook says out of manners, placing one of his hands over the olders slighlty larger one. He feels the warmth of the palm seep through his skin, firing him up in both want and affection.

Jungkook is glad that Taehyung's taking this slow, as to not overwhelm him. Even if Taehyung's pants are currently restricting in one specific place, he's able to hold Jungkook in just one hand as if he were the most precious thing on this earth. His heart burns with desire to help Taehyung and to not drag this on any longer. He's made the older wait for more than he needed too and to show his gratitude, he'll be willing to do anything to please him.

Taehyung then leans down to finally collect the youngers sweet lips onto his, finally giving the both of them some relief from the tension that lingers in the air. Yet despite the fact that these past few days have been filled with want and lust, the two take it slow, making sure to re-remember every part they can get a handle on. "What if they hear?" Jungkook pulled back, Taehyung let out a chuckle and leaned down to Jungkook's ear.

"What if I want them to hear how well I'm fucking you?" Taehyung pulled back and smirked. He then continued to kiss Jungkook.

The kiss is sweet and passionate, full of only head movement and simply lips smacking together. When Taehyung tries to push through Jungkook's pretty petal lips with his tongue, he willingly opens them, taking everything he can get from Taehyung.

His hands fumble across the expanse of Taehyung's back, eyes shut tightly as he focuses on the way the olders muscles are flexed with their position. He lets out a guttural moan as their tongues meet in the middle, Jungkook fighting back only to become pilant once again in Taehyung's hold.

He's panting now as they pull away, foreheads locked together because they can't bear to pull away fully. Both their eyes are shut, bodies still as they try to hold onto this feeling of calm in the air before everything else begins.

"Just tell me when you want me to stop, okay?" Taehyung says, and even though Jungkook's vision is only darkness, he knows Taehyung is looking at him with this mixture of worry and adoration.

"Okay." Jungkook whispers after a moment, and he can feel the air shift as Taehyung makes his way off the bed and to a drawer, were he presumes the lubes and condoms are. "Where'd you get that from?" Jungkook watches Taehyung pull out a pack on condoms. "I was...luck I guess."