Oxford

Oxford.

It's been two years that I'm living the dream. I know, it's not everybody's dream to spend your life studying but it's mine. It has been my dream since I was little, since I discovered the power of literature, how a whole new world could be created, how ideas could emanate from the pages or how poetry could lay softly on the paper.

So here I am, studding in the brightest university of England. Oxford. It's aura, so particular and singular, it's walls, built so many years ago and still remains the same since, the gigantic amount of students who walked before me on this floor... The list was endless.
It's my first day of my thirds year here and still, I will never get used to the privilege to sit on those benches. I'm wandering between the stone to get to my first class and seeing my friend as well. These people were the best thing that ever happened to me. We're a group of four, two boys and two girls, the proper equality. Maisie and I then Miles and Harry. Maisie was a delicate girl, from the outside coming from a rich family but when you have the time to speak with her, she's a bird of the night. Party after party, boyfriend after boyfriend... But an angel, someone who sticks by your side no matter what. Miles was the shy boy. The one who was afraid to open up, speak up, afraid to be loud, too much. Then Harry, the one we call "Potter" because the coincidence is too obvious. Round glasses, a scar upon his eyebrow, impetuous, confident. My babies.

This year also was my three years anniversary with my boyfriend, James Richards. I met him the first day. He sat next to me and it clicked. Just a simple look and it was lighten. I fell for his curls and deep green eyes. He was the sweetest human I knew. Protecting, caring, brave, never afraid to stand by your side or speak for your cause. He was studying finance and politic. He was so invested in his studies and so did I. I still can't figure out how we manage to spend time together but I guess when the love is strong, everything is possible.

Life in Oxford wasn't the most quiet one. The work per week was unbelievable, parties after parties all around the campus, the pubs, the need of having a plan in your pocket all the time, walking and still not finding your destination was harsh. But in the other hand, the subjects were so interesting, so important, the nice evenings spent with my friends around a beer and the rain outside, the studying nights in my typical British room with James turning into cuddles...

The all universe, this whole world made me happy, deeply. I wouldn't change anything even if I could because this was my life, my living dream. And nothing could change this.

_______________________________________

So guys... Here we are! The first chapter is uploaded!
I know, it's a short one but I first wanted to draw properly the atmosphere, the characters you'll get to know and read about before anything can start.