Prologue

"Hello host ! My name is system cutie and I hope we will have a happy cooperation togetherヾ(^▽^*)))"

... no, don't tell me I died ? I only remember feeding Empereur, my cat, when suddenly everything went black

"You guess correctly host ! After feeding your cat you 've slip on one of his toys , and because your head hit the corner of the table you died ^^"

... me, Ryan Walker, one of the most famous actor of my generation

died

because

of

my

cat

??!! (⊙o⊙)

Well, while being an actor I acted in a movie where the protagonist wake up with a system and became OP as fuck ... but didn't think that it would really happened to me in my life, or rather my dead

" host ? "

" ... okay so what's my mission : Save the second male lead ? making money ? become the most OP character ? Let's not waste time and tell me please"

(°Д°;) how does host know the name of my cosystemworker ?

" don't worry host my tasks are much simpler and cuter than these systems ihi"

" ...okay so what is this"

" it's . the . RAISING CHILDREN SYSTEM ✧٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧ "

"..."

"..."

what . the. fuck . (T_T)

oh no host doesn't seems happy o(╥﹏╥)o

" But host, you will have the opportunity to help grow very cute children ! And if you complied enough missions you will obtained points and have the opportunity to come back to your world !"

" how many ? "

" hm? "

" how many points do I have to earn to be able to return to my world"

" ehe only 1000000 points "

can't say to host that he need 1000000000000 he will be mad at me (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

"okay then" well i guess I have no choice . At least I don't hate children but in my world most of the time it was the children that didn't seemed to like me so...

"yess then host do you need me to explain you the rules to follow ? In fact it's super super easy you just have to take care of someone while sometime there will be side missions to complete"

" ok I understand now let's start "

host seems to be a little cold with cutie noo (ㄒoㄒ)

"then lets's go host !"