My story

"Once upon there majestic king he was blessed with a beautiful baby daughter from whom he wished only peace, still the king had demons who presume him.There was ruthless beast who wanted to take the kingdom for her own, armed with path of untamed creature, she drove the other magical beings from the land and those wicked sorceress with enchanted stones that weakened the king very full moon. Seeing the shadow that his enemies cast upon his home the king was driven to send his beloved princess away, convincing all who remained that she was forever lost. "

"Aunt Rebeckah what happens to princess? Does she ever return home?" Hope asked hoping to get an answer after an entire year of asking

" I'm afraid time will tell" Rebeckah said. "Time for bed hope you need your rest" Rebeckah told her beloved niece. Hope got into bed and looked into her aunt Rebeckah eyes and asked "what happening to me, I'm always hungry and growing more and more everyday"

Rebeckah looked into her innocent nieces eyes and said "I'll tell you when you are ready.. goodnight sweetheart I love you so much and I'll never let anyone who wishes you harm, hurt you I promise" Rebeckah got up from the bed ,turn off the lamp, kissed her nieces forehead and closed the door slightly.

Hope doesn't what she is ,who her parents are or what they are , and most of all she doesn't know how twisted her life is gonna get.