Once the class ended, we walked outside to find Harry leaning on the railing with his arms crossed. Luanne gave my arm a squeeze and walked away to find Liam.

Harry's eyes lit up when he saw me coming. He brought me forward by the straps of my book bag and gave me a kiss. 

We walked back to the parking lot, me with my arm around his waist and him with his around my shoulders.

"How was class?" he asked as he tried to match our steps. 

"Same as always." I laughed when he skipped a step so we both stepped with the same foot at the same time.

He handed me a helmet when we got to his motorcycle and sat on it. "I'm going to teach you how to ride this thing one day," he said.

I adjusted the straps on the helmet after I put it on. "Yeah, right. I don't even have my licence yet."

"You should get it soon," he answered. "You only need to go and do the actual drivers test."

I got on behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso tightly. I gave him a kiss on the cheek from behind and he pulled out and headed toward my house. I was glad I had a later shift today so I had three hours to spend at home before I had to head out. 

I wanted to straight up ask Harry about the dance as soon as I could. I was actually excited about going since it would be with Harry. Thinking about him showing up at my doorstep in a tux and then slow dancing with him gave me butterflies. I rested my head against his back and smiled.

We arrived to an empty house and went straight up to my room. We always hung out there- more privacy even though there was no one home. 

Harry took his shoes off after me and threw himself on my bed.

"What are you doing this weekend?" he asked as he put his arms behind his head and crossed his legs. 

My heart skipped a beat as I got my English homework out from my book bag. I guess he does know about the dance after all. 

As I sat down next to him with my stuff, I shrugged and tried not to let the smile on my face show. "I don't know," I said. "Nothing."

"Well, 22 Jump Street just came out the other day. Do you want to go see it?"

I looked at him in confusion. That was definitely not what I expected. "Um... Yeah. Sure."

"Awesome." He turned to lay on his side so he was facing me and was propped up on his elbow. He drew circles on my arm with his finger. "Want to go on Friday? Or Saturday? Which is better?"

I squinted my eyes at him. I wasn't sure if he was playing with me or what. He could be setting me up to think he doesn't know about the dance when he's actually going to ask me later. "Friday," I said slowly.

"Cool, we can spend the day together then." He smiled up at me cutely and kissed my arm. When I looked back to my homework and didn't return the smile, he sat up. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I answered. I kept doing my work without looking up. 

"Tell me." He put a finger under my chin and turned my head so I'd be forced to look at him. 

I debated whether I should ask about Saturday or not. I didn't know if he was planning to ask me later or not but I didn't want to risk it. He could just not know it' happening like me this morning. 

I sighed and worked up the nerve to tell him. "Well, there's that soul mates dance on Saturday and-" Harry blew out a breath and ran a hand through his hair, his smile instantly dropping. "I kind of want to go and I thought it would be nice if-"