Chance of Rainfall On My Head

"JAY! GET YOUR LAZY ASS OUT HERE ALREADY!!!"

"Nnnnoooooo...." I groaned into my pillow.

"Either get up now, or expect a heavy rainfall on your head in two seconds!"

I immediately shot up from my bed.

"You wouldn't..." I said in a scarred voice.

"OH, SHE WOULD!! BBBRRRR!!!" Trevor yelled as he scurried down the hallway, drenched in water.

I darted my eyes back and forth to his screeches of coldness and her blazing eyes.

I decided it would be best and get my ass out of bed and ready for the morning.

'IM UP! IM UP! You can put the bucket of water away okay?! IM UP!" I yelled at her as i ran for the bathroom to take a shower.

"Hmm...maybe i should do this more often to you three!" Sarah said as she skipped out of my bedroom.

She really could be a pain in the ass. LITERALLY.

I took a quick shower, dried my hair, straightened it, then put some dark blue skinny jeans on, a baseball shirt, and a pair of black TOMS. Just right for the day.

I looked myself over one last time in the mirror. I thought i looked pretty good if i say so myself! I usually didn't wear skinny jeans, but lately Ive been forced to for tour, so now i wear them like every other day.

Oh, i forgot to mention it again, didn't i?

Im in a band called the All Nighters, that's what i meant by being on tour.

Sorry, I always sort of forget to mention that...I'm just so used to saying "Hi, I'm Jay Durant! And I'm just your average sporty, weird kind of girl!"

Been apart of this band for almost 6 years now and i still can't get myself to say I'm a pop star.

Hey, that's just me.

But while I'm at it, let me introduce myself formally.

I'm Jay Durant.

I'm 22 and living the life of your normal everyday girl here in California!

Okay, scratch that, living the life of a POP STAR.

But enough about me, well not really...lets just get back to the story -.-

My hair was getting longer and longer everyday. It was down past my chest now,just barely. My hair is dark brown, almost black even. Its not naturally straight though, sadly. Its wavy and sometimes curly, just depends on the day.

I had a fit body. Well, I'm not beautiful okay, but i do mean I'm literally fit. Worked out when i was a teenager. I played all types of sports, but mainly basketball. Basketball was in my blood. It felt so amazing to be on that court everyday and night trying to land that winning shot or three-pointer. Then the crowd would go wild and cheer your name for days and months, thanking you for winning the championship....Those were the days....

Sorry, daydreamer here! But like i was saying, i had muscles in my calves, thighs, back, arms, and shoulders. I was pretty built, and big boned. I was the muscle of my group half the time! Or the protector. Those muscles weren't for show. I had to protect my little sister half my life! Always gettin herself wrapped up with the wrong guy..then I'd have to go beat his ass into the ground and blah blah blah.

I snapped back into reality as Sarah yelled my name for the god knows what time. I hurried out of the door, grabbing my phone. That was my life support. I'm surprised i hadn't even looked at it yet...I got down stairs and realised everybody was already outside waiting for me. I grabbed my keys to the house, locked the door, and ran out of it like there was no tomorrow.

Sarah gets mad very easily. Ha, probably because of me.

I enjoy annoying her alot. Lets just say, I'm the annoying/funny/jokester of the group.

Trevor can be the exact same, but even more annoying. At least i know when to stop...Sarah should be thankful for that.

"You finally ready Princess?" Sarah said as i shut the door to the SUV.

"No, I'm just getting in here to let you all know that i quit, so bye now!" I said as i pretended to get out the SUV.

They all had blank faces on them. Like they saw a ghost. They didn't know what to say.

I began my fits of laughter as i hopped back in.

"God, you guys are IDIOTS! I'm not gonna leave, yeesh, i cant believe you actually fell for that! How many times does that make it now? 20 times? That Ive said I'd leave the band? Man, you all are too easy...oh, by the way Sarah, I'm reaady!"

"YOU.LIL.BITCH! DON'T DO THAT TO US!!!" They all yelled at me. But I was too busy laughing to care. Then all the smacks and hits came. Okay, maybe i shouldn't have done that....

"OW! Okay im-OWWW!!! I SAID IM- OUCH!! STOP IT WILL YOU?!?!" They just kept going and going until we arrived at the studio. The whole car ride was full of screaming, yelling, and painful hits...This was gonna be a long day...

*at the studio*

As soon as the car stopped, i got out of there as fast as i could. I ran straight for the studio doors. Screaming my head off.

"THEY'RE GONNA KILL ME!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed as i ran around the corner, only to fall backwards and hit the floor.Hard.

"OOF! Ouch...my ass..." I whimpered as i got back on my feet and rubbed my ass....damn, that really hurt.

"Im so sorry. I didnt me-Jay?? Is that really you?" I familiar cute, British accent asked me.

That voice...could only belong to one blue eyed, British boy...

"Louis?" I asked as i looked up to meet those lovely blue eyes once again...

Hey guys! This was my very first time writing on here! Sooo...yea... this was basically just a intro to Jay's life. The real story will kick off in the next chapter! Hopefully...So if ya want, hit the next button! It would make my day :3 Thanks for readin! <3

Peace, Love, Comment! ;D