𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ⛅️

somebody hold him : (

⛅️
𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃
⛅️

When Taehyung walked out of the bathroom, patting down the bags under his eyes and squeezing tears from his lashes, he was met with a sweet smell.

Tea.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called out, looking around confusedly, grabbing onto random doorknobs. "Where are you?"

"Kitchen!" Jungkook responded, and Taehyung followed the boy's voice to his location. Taehyung entered the kitchen, which smelled faintly of Clorox wipes (perhaps the younger wanted to clean up a bit while Taehyung was in the bathroom), and saw Jungkook's tiny frame hunched over the counter.

The raven haired boy was pouring hot tea from a kettle into two glass cups, wrapping napkins around the handles and sucking a drop of tea from his finger. "Hi. Um- I hope you like earl grey. Careful, it's hot," Jungkook warned, smiling a little as he held out the cup.

Taehyung's fingers latched onto the cup, pressing his palms against the glass despite Jungkook's warning not to. The warmth of the drink made him feel a little better. "Thank you," Taehyung said, and Jungkook's eyes got a little sparkly in return.

Taehyung stared at the boy's eyes a little, watching his eyelashes flutter like little butterflies, observing how they glimmered and crinkled with his smile. Taehyung took a sip of his tea, clearing his throat. "Should we go to bed?"

Jungkook stared back at him confusedly. "It's only 9 o'clock."

Taehyung shrugged, and Jungkook gulped, carrying his tea to the couch. "You're free to sleep anytime you want, but I might stay up a little. The bedroom is... well, there's only one room in here," Jungkook admitted, letting out an embarrassed chuckle. "But it- it's down the hall and to the right."

Taehyung pondered the thought of sleeping, but decided against it. "No, I'll stay with you," Taehyung decided, patting the younger's head softly.

Jungkook's big eyes blinked, and his chest danced with the ups and downs of his breathing. "Okay," he squeaked, taking a seat on the couch and patting the space next to him. Taehyung plopped down, wiggling his toes beneath the pink fuzzy socks Jungkook lent him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jungkook asked, standing up to grab a small black remote. Taehyung nodded, shifting to get more comfortable on the couch.

Jungkook scrolled through the different options on Netflix, suggesting different Christmas or comedy movies. He was met with the same reaction, over and over again: "Sure, if you want that one. Whatever you want to watch."

Jungkook knew that was code for I would literally rather choke myself than watch two hours of that. The younger huffed a little, and then pushed himself up from the couch to sift through his DVDs.

"How about..." the boy's finger trailed the spines of the disc covers as he read them aloud. "Ironman, Spider-Man, uh- Spider-Man Homecoming, Pride and Prejudice, the Princess Diaries- don't know why I have that there... The Notebook..."

Suddenly, Taehyung perked up. "The Notebook! I love that movie!" he yelled giddily, giving a boxy smile. Jungkook frowned, looking back at the older.