.10

✌︎

chick-fil-a 

"did that bitch really call me vienna? i ain't no damn sausage" violet laughed as she scrolled through her instagram, the time was currently 2:43 and violet and roxanne were in their favorite place of all time, chick-fil-a.

the two girls were hungrier than anything so where would they go other than their favorite food place? exactly.

"she's just mad that mr.arreaga's fwineee ass don't want her flat ass anymore" roxanne shrugged, trying to drink her milkshake but, stopped when she realized exactly who walked into the the fast food chain.

"vio...is that-" roxanne was cut off by a loud laugh that the girls new all to well.

caleb zion kuwonu!

violet neerly broke her neck trying to get a glimpse of her "best friend", the two girls watched as he ordered his food... a security guard right next to him along with a blue haired boy...edwin!

"bitch! both of my lanes are in one area...I can't deaaaal" roxanne exclaimed as she began to fan her face, violet still looking at the boys.

that was until edwin and her made eye contact. "shit" the two of them mumbled as they looked at each other and quickly looked away.

"whats wrong?" roxanne asked now looking at the surprised edwin.

"we made eye contact! I wanted to meet them at the same time! we gotta go..." violet sighed cleaning up her food.

"go? bitch I'm still eating..." roxy groaned, gesturing to her food.

"bring the food with you" violet sighed as she got up and went to the opposite door so zion wouldn't see them.

as the two girls speed walked to violets blue malibu car, they began to get even more excited to meet the boys.

"bitch! I just saw 2/5 in chick-fil-a! do you know how pressed I am for 3:00?"roxanne asked squealing as violet began to drive to the venue since, it was 2:55 and the venue was around the corner.

_

the two girls quickly got out of violets car and ran to the entrance of the venue but, as always something got in their way, security.

"where do you think you two are going? get to the back of the line with the rest of the girls..." the funktion security officer spoked as if the girls didn't understand him.

"don't talk to me like im a two year old, and I'm zions best friend...they told us to come early" violet sighed as she began to pull out her phone, roxanne recording everything along with the other beanz.

"yeah and I'm edwins girlfriend go to the back of the line" the sercurity guard smirked at the now irritated violet.

"why would you ever wanna be that roach?" roxanne asked laughing the guy.

almost as soon as the guard made his joke, edwin began to face time violet. violet showed the screen to the guard causing him to gulp as he looked at it.

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM

'EDDIEPOO🦋🥚'

«SLIDE TO ANSWER»

"hey ed!" violet smiled waving to the camera just as edwins face popped up causing a few of the nosy girls to look, some screaming at the sight of the boy.