10. Gloomy and Truth

Start from the beginning

"Let's sit first na~" Tin said.

Can look at Tin even his eyes still full of tears. Can see Tin eyes still the same, didn't have a hate vibe. Tin eyes always clear as the skies, tender, and warm at the same time while looking at Can like always. Tin fondly look make Can at ease, because Can know that Tin still love him. Can nod to Tin and drag himself going to the living room.

Can sit down still sobbing but not like before and Tin who was in the kitchen bring Can a glass of water.

"Drink this" Tin give the water to Can and Can drink it.

After that, Tin sit beside Can, Can who still awkward sit a little bit far from Tin (one person can still sit between them).

"Can?"

"Hmm"

"Why are you sitting there?"

"Hmm.. I.." Can can't finishing his words. Can didn't know what answer to give to Tin.

"Come closer"

"No.. I am.."

"Can"

"..."

"I am going really mad if you don't want to sit closer to me"

Can still in his place and slowly sit closer but still a little bit pace between them.

"Aish.." Tin drag Can closer to him in the sofa.

Bump

"You make me worried Can" Tin hug Can tightly.

"I thought.. I am gonna disappear from your memory. I am sorry if I am make you disappointed by telling you that I am just your friend not boyfriend." Tin tightly hug and kiss Can head lovingly.

"Tin.."

"Ssh.. let me finish.. The moment you said who am I, really *chuckle* my world like crumble apart. You are oxygen to me Can. Your breath is my life. You are happy I am happy. You are sad I am sad.
*silent*
If you are angry at me oh hell you know that I will do anything to make you happy."

"Tin.. I am sorry.. I though I can do it by myself" Can break the hug and look at Tin in the eyes.

"I know you worried about me and I am sorry if I read your journal accidentally after I found it in the car. Everything about you is intriguing me. I need to make sure that you are safe, with me" Tin caress Can cheeks with his hand.

"No... *Can shakes his head* Lemon right one day you will know about me and maybe today is a little bit fast" Can smile at Tin and Tin can see the tear still lingering in Can eyes.

"Don't cry.. My hearts can't take it.. Don't cry because of sadness but happiness." Tin said as he holding his tears.

"Talk to yourself *Can chuckle* you also going to cry" Can point out his finger to Tin.

"Yeah.." Tin tears also lingering in his eyes and Can wipe it for Tin.

"I don't know our anniversary going like this.. I am sorry na.. I am ruining our anniversary" Can said with guilty.

"Don't be.. We talk about this last anniversary right? Even sadness we share together. So today anniversary theme is gloomy and truth *Tin chuckle as he wanna make the joke*"

"Humpp.." Can pout and then smile at Tin.

"Bring your right hand Tin" Can said.

Tin bring his right hand to Can and waiting as Can take something from his bag and open some box infront of Tin. Showing Tin the silver bracelet and put it in Tin wrist.

"Happy anniversary na Tin" Can said and give Tin a kiss. Tin who smile in the kiss, kissing Can back.

"Thank you and now close your eyes Cantaloupe" Tin said after their kisses.

Can closes his eyes and Tin slowly put something on Can neck.

"You can open your eyes" Can open his eyes and look at his neck. A silver necklace showing brightly in his neck square one with Tin M.~Cantaloupe graft can be shown in the square.

"How..?"

"Hm? How about what?"

"Look at inside your bracelet"

Tin look at his bracelet that Can gave him it said Cantalopue~Tin Methannat. Tin smile brightly.

"Maybe our heart and minds can read each other so that the present look like a couple things" Tin smirk and kiss Can.

"Are you sure you didn't see through me?"

"What? I just prepared your gift a week ago and the day you passed out and accidentally had amnesia *with a un-amused sound* I take the present" Tin explain it to Can.

"Really?" Can not sure if Tin said the truth.

"You know I can't lie to you, Can.."

"No it is not but you always have your way to make me forget about what I am asking to you" Can mumbling annoyingly to Tin.

Tin laugh hard and Can shock to see Tin like that.

"What are laughing for?" Can snap at Tin.

"Today is the best anniversary ever" Tin laugh and Can just silently look at Tin.

"Yeah yeah whatever.." Can avert his head with un-amused look.

Tin lift Can and let Can sit in his lap. Tin smile really make Can heart swoon and can't mad at him anymore.

"Don't smile like that.. Annoying.." Can can't look at his boyfriend because he is shy at his boyfriend handsomeness.

"Au.. my baby is shy" Tin snuggle to Can neck and kiss him neck continuously.

"Tin don't it tickles.." Can push Tin but Tin only make it worse.

"Tin.. mn.." Can tickles turn a little moan.

"I love you Cantaloupe" Tin said as he look at Can.

"Wha.." Can shut his mouth and blush madly at sudden confession.

"Lovely"

Can didn't get to talk back at him. Tin suddenly bring Can to their room and put Can in the bed. Tin hug and snuggle to Can.

"Tin.."

"I am not going to do anything tonight okay... I just wanna feel you right now" Tin hug tightly Can like he don't want Can disappear from his sight.

"Sorry na Tin.. I am making you worry" Can said as he patted Tin head in Tin embraces.

"Just promise me you gonna tell me all of it and after this no secret between us... I can't take it when you being away with me"

"I promise Tin. I will tell you anything happiness, sadness, and my thinking you gonna know and I will tell you"

"Hmm.. Love you so much Can"

"Love you too Tin"

They sleep together drawn to each other embraces.

***

"When you lose, don't lose the lesson. Follow the three R's- Respect for self, Respect for others, and responsibility for all your actions. When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values."

~Dalai Lama~

ReyaFY555