Chapter 2

I wake up and look in the mirror my hair looks a hot mess. I went to take a cold shower and went to get ready for work i was wearing a pencil skirt with my hair in a high bun and a button-down hollister shirt. My heels were about 3 inch and they were black. My makeup was a light blush and a light smokey eye with dark maskara. I looked stunning now im off to work. I worked in a building for taxes my office was HUGE.

I won pretty good salary. The day went bye slow ,but finaly i was out and i went home. As i was walking in

I just see jessi siting on my couch with his feet on my coffe table."um how did you get in my Home".I made a copy of your keys.wow your so lucky your my bestfreind. I went to go make dinner i made my famous ribs in the oven and the side was mashedpotatoes. Jessie stuffed himself and ate the right amount. Then my phone rang i picked up. Hello.. Hey it me Greg "oh hi thats emberessing i didnt even introduce myself.im jennifer

I work at a taxes building. Well im greg im a gym tranior. Oh thats cool maybe we should hang out somtime.

Sure well goodnight greg. Goodnight jennifer. Jessie guess what? What your gonna give me more food. Um..no I was gonna tell you I have the biggest crush On Greg!!<3.well then yhu should go out to the club

And invite him.Are you crazy I'll have nothing to ware.I'll get my sister to look in your closet.Fine but you text

Him. (text messages) hey Greg I was wondering if you would like to meet up at the club on the corner of 5th ave.ok sure I'll pick you up at 10:Jessie sister came and she dressed me in a strapless yellow tight dress.

With silver filled with glitter steletoes.my makeup was amazing. A smokey eye with long eyelashes.Jessie

Says I should have got interested in him. It was 9:58 and I'm going crazy I'm about to do this well i am 22 I have the right. I called to thank Jessie sister but then Greg arrived. His car was sexy it was a black camero

With red rims I was out of breath. Hey you look beautiful. I tried not to blush that hard but they were just out their. Greg looked like wow he was wearing black skinnys with a hollister shirt with gel spiking up his hair.

We make an ausome couple. We get to the club and then people started to whistle at me I can see that Greg was getting pissed! We went to the bar and had some drinks I knew I probally wasnt gonna get drunk.

Greg asked me to dance. We had a blast on the way home we had an aqward silent. He walked me to my door and gave me a light kiss and I kissed back. As he went off he waved and I blew a kiss to him. Jessie was right for saying to go to the club. I got in to my house and went upstairs to take a shower when I came back I had a text message it was from Greg it said had an assume night hopeall of them that I'm with you are like this.of course thell be goodnight Greg <3. I had to call Jessie to tell him about it he was like say no more the next date will be to the water park. Great I'll see you tomorrow. Actully I'm at your door right now-Jessie. FINE!! But your sleeping on the couch. I woke up at 6:30 and I find jessie awake cooking me breakfast what are you doing Jessie. Well you always cook for me so it my turn now. Well ok I ate and went to go take a jog around the block. And then I See my ex boyfreind mike he was beating a girl for not sleeping with him. I had to do something I went to break it up and he hit me on the hip that hurt like a mother!! Then I see gregs car parked at my house so I tried to jog faster. I arrived and he saw me in pain "what's wrong Jen. Nothing I was just trying to break up the couple beating each other and Im the one that got hurt. Come let's go inside I'll ice it for you.