Chapter 5

As soon as I wake up I see that Greg is still sleeping.

"Greg babe wake up"

"Huh...mhmmm"

"Babe it's 10:00 your late to work" which I lied it was only7:30

"okay I'm awake"good morning babe

"good morning Greg and don't worry it's only 7:30"

"okay babe"and then he kissed me

Greg took a shower while I was cooking breakfast

"Babe put that down"

"Why? I'm just cooking babe"

"No don't cook were going on a vacation to south coralina"

"omg babe your the best let me go pack"

"not neccecary we got all the clothes we need over ther okay let's go"

We arrived and it was a beautiful cabin it had a fire place and the house was like one room it had the king full bed and the bathroom was in a seprate room. I loved every thing about this place. Greg was setting up the fire and i went to go and change in to somthing sexy. I went to the closet it had amazing clothes but not quite what i was looking for. But then i saw this hot pink crop top with some black booty shorts. When i saw greg come out i knew he would be brethless.

"Jen you look-" i interupted Him with a kiss.

I had to stop to get air!to th

"what was that e bedfor"

"to show you how much i love you"

He led me To the bed wich had white rose petal it was so romantic we were kissing when things happened fast.I felt his warm embrace wich made me feel good after all that we fell asleep by the fire place holding each other. I awoke and then i see that Greg wasnt by my side and he wasnt in the bathroom.were could he be?

I was worried so i went out to look for him.

I woke up and went to go get some more wood fore the fire place and when i come back jennifer is gone and i cant find her anywere!!!

I went walking to look for her around but i couldnt find her anywere.

Then intried calling her but she didnt awnser now im 100% worried.