Chapter 8

So after my weekend with Greg we went home

Greg dropped me off home and at my door was Jessie

"hey Jess"

"hey Jen we need to talk"

"Sure what about?"

"when are you gonna brake up with Greg I mean like he's a douche he's a filthy rich douche bag.

"umm.. Jessie you don't have the right to talk about my boyfriend like that"

"oh yes I fuckin do he took the love of my life I told you to go to the club cause other guys would cake at you and he would leave you but my plan failed"

I'm in shock :-O "Jessie please stop I hear enough just go home"

"not before I do this" and he kissed me

(Greg)

Oh look Jen left her phone so I went back to drop it off for her.

WHAT THE FUCK!!! Jennifer you fucking promised I was the only one.

"Wait Greg let me explain babe it's not what it look like babe please"

"babe SHIT get out my face and out my life were done I told you I didn't wanna get hurt again.

I stormed out of her driveway and went home.

When I got there I called Chelsea over but she dissed me so I drank the whole vodka bymyself.

(Jen)

Ugh!!! "Get out Jessie you were supposed to be my best friend and you screwed everything up leave NOW!!

"you know what I'm sorry for having feelings goodbye Jennifer!"

I called and text Greg I left him voicemails but no awnser.

(Greg)

Jennifer tried to call me but I didn't awnser. I'm I wrong for gettin pissed or should have I trust her and

Let her explain.

FUCK WHAT DID I DO??

So i went to jennifershouse cause i know i was wrong hopelly she'll forgive me.

When i get thier i see jessie's fucking car is parcking in her drive way so i just hid behind a bush.

He comes down with roses nd on 1 of the roses theirs a wring like wtf. He knocks on th door

And jen opened,she looked a hot mess her makeup was a mess and her ir was evreywhere.

Jessie got on his knees and proposed to her. The nevrve of this guy. Before she awnsered

The question i ran to her door.

"Jen,wait before you awnser the question just know that i recognise my mistake i know

i'm wrong but for you im willing to do what ever just for you to go back out with me.

"Greg let her awnser my question you broke up with her and now its my turn."

"jessie you were my bestfreind and now you jepordised it,and Greg your my boyfreind and i love you-¡¡

¡¡¡¡BOOM!!!!

911 whats your emergency

"My girlfreind just fainted we need help ASAP! I yelled

"Greg,you causedr this jennifer would have been safe if you didnt come and intupt.

"you know what you little fish!(jamacian 4 fagg) im not gonna argue with you because my girlfrein is in danger. And all you wanna do is talk smack so stfu and go choke on a snicker.

I drove to the memorial hospital,I sat in the waiting room intill a Nurse came in and said jennifer arango I stood up and said "yes" How are you related to her? Ummmm....(i had to lie and say we were married.).

"well congradgulations sir you are now a father"

"what are you serious thank you mam can i see my wife"

"sure,she's in room 816"

"thank you"

I got in the room and jennifer was sleeping i wonder if she knew the news.

"babe wake up "

Mmm..."what happened why am i here?

"babe forgive me for what ever happened in the past and were gonna start a new future and were gonna start with our new baby."

"wait....ummm what are you talking about?"

"Jen your pregnant"

"i think your joking"

"im not joking babe thats why your in the hospital you fainted at the door when jesie propoed to you.

"woah jessie proposed to me? I said no right?

"yeah,i inturupted and i told you that i love you and im willing to do any thing cor you and thats when you fainted.

"babe if your willing to forgive me well have a great relationship and well raise a wonderfull child.

"of coarse Greg i love you."

"I love you to jen and our little baby"