The sorting Hat

It is now the present time, and Tom and I have just gotten to Hogwarts. We are on our way to the feast to get some supper.

" Isn't it beautiful here Tom? Just look at the ceiling! It must be bewitched to look like that!"

" it's nothing really special.." he mumbled, I could barely make out his words.

" What ? " I asked surprised and he just shook his head signaling never mind. I just shook it off thinking it was nothing

An hour earlier we were at the sorting hat. I was maybe about 5 people away for it to be my turn. My brother was right behind me, looking a smidge anxious. The girl in front of me looked beautiful even though I could only hear her sweet voice and the back of her head. She went up and sure enough she was as pretty as I imagined.

" hmmmm.. This girl has intelligence and wit, but also bravery. Hard decision but I choose.. RAVENCLAW!" As soon as I listened to that I wanted to be in Ravenclaw. My mum was in Slytherin so I may end up in that house. It was my turn I was really frightened. In my mind I kept chanting Ravenclaw, Ravenclaw.

" This one is hard to read. He seems to want to be in Ravenclaw but I see Gryffindor.. RAVENCLAW!" My face lit up like a Christmas tree on Christmas eve. Finally it was Tommy's turn. The sorting hat didn't even say anything before he blurted out

" SLYTHERIN!" He seemed shocked. Tom probably wanted to be in the same house as me. I wanted that, but at Least I have the chance to make new friends.

Tom came up to me with a tear going Down. His cheek. He wiped it away as soon as he noticed.

" We're not in the same house. I feared that this would happen. Maybe that's why he put me in Slytherin." He said Slytherin like it was some type of rat poop that was mixed with snake inards.

" it's okay, we'll always be friends."

A/N:

I may not update for a while. Sorry. But if youre liking it please comment, vote or fan me please:) reemeber I fan back! If you want me to read one of your books just ask!