17: This Love Was Out Of Control, 3, 2, 1, Where Did It Go?

Start from the beginning

"Oh look, such a boyfriend, I hope she uses you."

"I hope you go-"

"SHUT UP!" I roar, whacking Ricky in the back of the head.

"You're with me, Richard, I expect you to realize that, get your head out of your butt." Ricky nods, burying his face into my chest. Helena was all snuggled into Angelo again, the blanket back around her shoulders. Such a lovely lakeside day.

Ricky goes to snap the necklace, but Balz pulls him off of it, being careful not to snap the chain. She still wears it too, and that's surprising.

"I used to like you Richard, but you are just plain rude, your little tainting apathy towards Chris doesn't work.We can see right through you!" Helena grumbles, holding her hand against her chest. I click my tongue, remembering the time TJ and Helena fought against Ricky.

It was a cold, dark day and we were all inside, sipping red bull, or some sort of caffeinated drink. TJ was sprawled along the couch, a sharpie(d) beard on his face, and his hair short. After a long eventful time saying, "Imma ride my horse, to the movies." And many more things like, "I'm a dick." We all eventually crashed, and hopped on the couches- or rug and lied down.

Angelo was intent on drawing, and he was drawing a small photograph of Helena, what a massive crush he had on her. Helena was still drawing on a sleeping Ryan, and a bunch of cocks littered his forehead, neck, and lower back. One was even pointed towards his asscrack.

Ricky and Helena had broken up a year ago, but she still hung out with us. It was sort of funny, she hates him, and he hates her, for some reason. Probably because he broke her heart.

Balz was laying on top of Ricky, chuckling widely as Ricky was too small for Balz. He clapped and shook, an alerted Ricky waking up and attempting to push him off. Funny.

"Chris, grab me a spatula!" Helena whisper yelled, Angelo was just staring at her with such admiration, he was shy, even though most of us urged him to ask her out, except Ricky of course. TJ  was smirking, and I knew this was going to end up bad. In the midst of 2 seconds, you could hear a loud smack and Ryan bolted up, shouting every name In the book.

He stood up, walking over to the mirror and screaming bloody murder. "Helena you fucking ho motherfucking shit bag, go to hell!" We all chuckled, Helena included, except she was dying and had her arms wrapped around her torso.

Those were the times, when it was full of laughter, nothing stood in our way and we just.. lived normally. We knew rough patches were bound to occur, and they did. Helena did her thing, wrapping her arms around her torso once more and lay her head on Joshes shoulder, Ricky must have done something while I literally had my heads in the clouds of memories. She grabbed my arm, and pulled me away.

"I hate him." She chokes, licking her lips in frustration.

"I will forever hate him, he knows how special this chain is to me, he knows it! He tried to break it, I hate him."

"Helena-"

"Chris, how could you date someone so.. so.. so.. cruel?"

"He isn't cruel to me, he loves me, and I love him, he may be cruel to you but its because he's jealous. What do you expect of Olson?"

"To be a bit more understanding Christopher!"

She broke down, hunching over in sadness. I pitied her, she comes back four years later, I get the anger, but I guess what Rick said kind of took a bit of her happiness out. If he still acts like this from years ago, there has to be some sort of problem. Some sort of problem that none of us are catching. I'd have to contact Ange again, even though Helena wants her space. I leave Helena with Josh and Rick, walking a few feet away and dialing his number.

"Christopher.. please let me see her." I sigh, if he was begging, then he really wanted her.

"What did you do every time Ricky hurt Helena?"

"I comforted her, I showered her with love, I'd ignore everyone and focus more on her than anything else in the world. She was my everything Chris, you know this."

"I know.. I just.. Ricky tried to break the chain."

"That little raccoon looking dwarf is about to get his ass kicked."

"I don't think that's necessary, Ange."

"That was a PROMISE necklace, and SHE KEPT IT, we both WEAR IT. "

"Ange-"

"I'm going to kill him."

Then the phone beeps, and all I whisper is, "Helena, I'm sorry."