Fem!Jack Sparrow

Name: Jackie Sparrow

Nickname: Jack (Most)

Also known as:

Miss. Sparrow

Jackie

Jacky Girl

Jacques

Señora Sparrow

Witty Jack

Smith

Smithy

Title(s) :

Pirate Lady of the Caribbean Sea

Captain

First Mate

Cabin Girl

Queen of the merfolk

Woman Chief of the Pelegostos

Age: 27

Cast: Clara Paget

Family:

Family:

Edward Teague (father)

Jack Sparrow's mother (mother, deceased)

Grandmama (paternal grandmother)

Valerie (cousin)

Jack (paternal uncle)

Captain "Ace" Brannigan (uncle)

"Quick Draw" McFleming (second-aunt)

Patriarch (relative)

Mabeltrude (cousin twice removed)

Equipment and skills:

Jack is known to carry a number of items about her person at all times, including a flintlock pistol, a sword, and a compass; commonly referred to as her "effects". Jack is highly possessive of these items, and became visibly agitated whenever they are taken from her or tampered with.

Jack's tricorne hat is one of the pirate's most beloved possessions, possibly because it symbolized her status as a Captain.

Jack put her hat on prior to being eaten by the Kraken.

Jack's pistol remained with her for many years, after it is loaded with a single shot and carried with her to the desert island she is marooned on by Barbossa. Jack escaped, and for the next ten years carried the pistol with her, intent on killing Barbossa with the single bullet she had been left. Thus, Jack could not bring herself to fire her pistol on anyone else; although she drew her pistol on Will Turner in order to end a duel between them, she did not use her shot, and is thus captured by the Royal Navy. Jack ultimately got her revenge on Barbossa, shooting him in the heart moments before Will reversed the curse that protected Barbossa. Jack is then free to load her pistol to capacity, and continued to use it years after. The flintlock pistol had its own notability; the handle is filigreed with silver for a decorative effect and the butt end could just as easily be used as a club. It is known that Jack trained herself to shoot by aiming at empty rum bottles tossed from her ship's deck rail.

Perhaps the most fantastic object Jack carries amongst her 'effects' is her Compass. Obtained in a barter from Tia Dalma, Jack's compass does not point north, but rather towards the thing that the person holding the compass wants most. Since "the thing you want most in this world" is a fairly loose definition, it has been demonstrated to mean people (i.e.: Elizabeth wanting Jack or Will), objects (such as the Black Pearl or the Dead Man's Chest), or a place (Isle de Muerta or Shipwreck Cove, for example). At a certain level, it seems that all you need know is the name of what you want and the compass will help you find it. For instance, despite never having seen it and only having it described to her, Elizabeth is able to make the compass point towards the Dead Man's Chest. However, if you don't want to claim the object you're searching for, the compass seems to not help you, as it didn't help Jack find the Dead Man's Chest; she didn't really want it for herself, her wanted to trade it for something else. The reason it works for Elizabeth seems to be her motive; she wanted the chest because it is the only way she knew of to save what she really wanted, Will. In this respect, Jack's compass can also be seen as a effectively moral compass, and even Jack uses it as such when abandoning her crew to the fate of the Kraken. Though it changes hands frequently, Jack always seems to re-obtain the compass somehow, much like her beloved hat.

"Whenever possible, I prefer not to use brute force, love. Trickery is smarter and works better. Armed assaults tend to be messy, and are often ill-conceived and poorly executed. All that blood and... stuff. Me, I'll take intelligent cowardice over foolhardy bravery any day." ―Jack Sparrow.

Jack Sparrow is a skilled swordsman but usually preferred to escape or negotiate rather than fight. However when forced into combat Jack held her own in duels by using a combination of swordplay, trickery, and using any available object as a weapon. Her trickery included pulling her flintlock on Will Turner to abruptly end their duel and exiting the three-way fight with James Norrington and Will Turner by somersaulting herself off a roof. She is also able to hold her own against Hector Barbossa and Davy Jones, who are both well known for their exceptional duelling abilities. However during her duel with Barbossa, they are both immortal. Sparrow is frequently captured and disarmed but her preferred escape or negotiation rather than combat. However, being the Pirate Lady of the Caribbean and having the highest bounty on her head out of all other Pirate Lords might indicate that she is much more skilled in battle than she let on; alternatively she could have just annoyed and escaped more people than the others. It is known that she learned swordplay from an Italian fencing master in exchange for captured Chinese silk. The payment for the fencing lessons came from the merchant ship which Edward Teague captured off the coast of Portugal when Jack served onboard the Troubadour.

While travelling across the Seven Seas, Jack learned several languages. Aside from English, which is her native language, Jack fluently speaks Spanish and French. She even knows a few words of the Italian, Japanese, and Latin.

Plot: Jack Sparrow escapes Davy Jones Locker, only to find she's been trapped there nearly 300 years.

PAIRING: PIETRO MAXIMOFF AND TONY STARK.