Chapter 11// Halloween Party

Mena's P.O.V

When the boys' tour came to an end we all stayed in the L.A house while the boys and I looked for houses of our own.

Halsey's party inched closer so Calum and I started thinking about costumes we could wear together. Finally, we decided on the Joker and Harley Quinn from the suicide squad movie.

But my decision on whether I wanted to be with Calum or Ashton was constantly on my mind. It seemed whatever choice I made would be the wrong one. I loved them both a lot, but I could only call one mine. This choice had been rendering clueless for so long so I'd often go to Luke to talk about it but there was only so much he could help me with. Since he was now busy with his new girlfriend Arzaylea Rodriguez.

Ugh, she was a total bitch! I would always try to be nice to her, but she was always getting on my last nerve with her extreme fakeness. Luke could do so much better, but if he was happy I'd stay out of it.

Calum's P.O.V

All four of us boys sat in the big bathroom of the L.A house getting ready.

Ashton messed with his greasy hair, putting on a pair of glasses to go along with his costume from the movie 'Reservoir Dogs.'

Michael sprayed my slick back hair with green temporary hair dye going along with the eyeliner Michael used on my face for tattoos the Joker had in the movie.

But Michael wasn't going to the party and neither was Luke since they were both gonna hang out with their girlfriends Arzaylea and Crystal.

Nobody particularly liked Arzaylea, but Mena and Crystal were pretty close so she was cool.

"All done." Michael set down the aerosol can and I looked myself over in the mirror.

"Thanks." I turned to Ashton who was typing away on his phone. "You riding with us?"

"No. Uh, I'm heading over early to help Hals set up." Ash grabbed his keys and left.

"Hals? What a fuckin' tool!" Luke laughed. "Bet Mena will love Ash's obsession with Halsey." He added and I snapped my head towards him.

"What?" Michael asked. "Mena likes Ash?"

I clenched my fists. I kinda figured she liked him, always had that gut feeling but she seemed to like me too. We kinda made out so I shouldn't have to worry about him...right?

A knock on the door made me jump a little scaring me out of my thoughts. Micharl rushed over to the door opening it to reveal a smiling Crystal.

"She's ready." She peaked in and grinned when she saw me. "You two are gonna look amazing."

"Start the car. We'll be out in a second." Michael said handing her the keys.

When we finally walked out of the room we went to the living room where Arzaylea say on her phone taking a selfie.

"Arzy, let's go." Luke waves to his girlfriend and she huffed standing up quickly.

They both stopped when Mena came into the living room. She was all dressed up in the whole outfit. Her hair was pulled up into  pigtails with the tips newly dyed red and blue which matched her red and blue eye shadow. My eyes trailed down to her extremely short shorts under her fishnet tights, including her 'Daddy's little monster' crop top.

Did the room just get hotter or was it me?

"Oh. My. God! Mena you look so hot!" Arzaylea screeched rushing over to her making Luke roll his eyes.

Mena's P.O.V

"You should totally let me borrow this sometime! An amazing clubbing outfit, honestly." Arzaylea exclaimed as I looked to Michael and Calum desperately in need for help. I just couldn't stand her sometimes!