It's an advantage!

I have a blog they could check out! I was only here for the place and the ramp!

Bumalik ako sa main hall nang malalim ang iniisip, I am sure totoong walang makakalapit sa kanya mamaya. Kaya paano ako makakagawa ng paraan?

"Hey, Zire, what brought you here, anyway? Interview rin ba?" Edmund, my long-time industry friend asked.

"Hmm, no." Umiling ako. "I was actually here to donate. My family sent me. Also, would use the opportunity to just chill and enjoy the island. To unwind. Someone recommend this place. Saka, maybe I can feature this island for my new article and vlog."

"Oh, that's great!" Ed smiled. "Good idea, mukhang hindi ka makikipagsiksikan sa interview ni Wave, huh?"

"No." Tawa ko. "The agency thinks it's a waste of time trying to interview. Mahirap, e, maraming gustong mag-interview. The chances are low."

"Yeah, right." He nodded. "I am here to see the ramp and maybe kung papalarin ay interview rin. That model is a hella mysterious man, and what people want? The mystery, the secretive type, the suspense. Kaya kung makukuha namin ang panayam kay Wave, I'm sure it'll boost our social media presence, the sales adn we're back on track."

"But the chances are fifty-fifty,"

"Right, but the industry's struggling. Fifty's a better chance than zero." He sighed. "Tignan mo 'yang si Kierra, ilang beses nang napapatapon ng security ni Wave competitive pa rin."

I stared at Kierra who's busy talking to the other reporters, hinahampas-hampas pa niya ang mga kasama kaya natawa kami ni Ed at sabay na nailing.

༄.° ༄.° ༄.°

THE moment the yacht reached the boardwalk of the majestic island, I was ecstatic.

While I was walking towards the shore, my heart feels so light and relaxed. Malamig ang hangin na humahaplos sa balat ko, amoy na amoy ang alat ng dagat, ang hamog.

The sand was purer than those I've seen in the photos. Probably one of the whitest beaches I have been to in my whole life the pictures do not justify the beauty. There are odd-shaped stones, seashells and heck! I even saw a small crab crawling into the pristine blue waters!

I watched as the waves rolled to the white sand, unmasking and revealing small crabs trying to hide.

I chuckled.

Sa hindi kalayuan sa pampang ay ang stage kung nasaan gaganapin ang ramp. This ramp is supposed to expose the island in media and public, to feature the exquisite beauty of the island.

There are high tables covered in white mantles in the middle, the lights are dancing with the sound from the stereo.

"This way, Ma'am," tawag sa akin ng isang attendant kaya sumama ako. Dumekwat pa ako ng cocktail sa waiter, umaasang tutulong ang alak para makapag-isip ng gagawin.

Think, Zirena. Think of what you have to do!

"How's your trashy videos and articles?" I stopped sipping my drink when I heard Kierra. Pumunta siya sa tabi ko. I stopped the urge to make a face as I faced her.

She smirked, eyeing me.

"Well, still has millions of viewers than yours," I said coolly and sipped on my drink.

It stunned her. Umawang ang labi niya't tumalim ang mata.

"Well, if I got Wave's interview then you'll be nothing but a loser, Zirena. No one will ever read your articles and vlogs, I am sure of that," she said confidently.