Chapter 7

**Point of view of Alex**

Saturday

I woke up today with a huge headache. I hopped up from the bed and into the bathroom to brush my teeth. We have to be ready for the VETO competition. I saw Harry in the shower and Danielle and Perrie by the sink brushing their teeth. "Okay guys we have about ten minutes to get ready so hurry up!" Danielle hollered as she left the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and changed into a pair of shorts and just a t-shirt. I figure we're gonna be doing something where I shouldn't where pants. After I'm ready I go out and sit down on the couch outside.

One by one everyone else came out tothe couch and sat down. Niall being the last one carrying out some pretzels. I snicker a little as he sits down and Danielle comes out. "It's time for the first VETO competition. Now how this will work is I will chose 7 people to play including me and the two up on the block. So Zayn and Perrie please join me up here." I watched as the two walked up and stood with her. "Next we will each chose one person from this hat. I will go first." She pulled out a stick that most likely had a name on it. "I chose Niall." Niall jumped up and joined the three smiling.

Next Perrie chose. "I chose Alex." I have no desire to play this honestly. I would have rather liked sitting and watching. I joined the group and Zayn chose. "I chose Liam." Liam smiled and stood next to me. "Okay now I need to chose a host. I will choose Josh." Josh had an angry look on his face and he got up and left to the diary room to get the stuff he needed.

~~

"Welcome to the Big Brother Cantina!" Josh said. He was wearing a Mexican hat and Shaw. I think that's what it's called. He continued with his host dutys. "Hidden in the bowls of salsa, guacamole, beans and cheese holds menu items for a menu on the other side of the field. What you need to do is take them and put them in the correct order. Once you think you have them in the correct order close the menu and press the buzzer to lock in your time. The person that gets the most menu items right wins the power of VETO. If we have tow people with the same amount we will go to the times."

I take a deep breath and as the bell sounds I sprint to the cheese and jump in grabbing a menu item as quickly as I can. I run to the menu and skim through it remembering where everything goes. Thank you god for my amazing memory. I grabbed Veto Burrito and it's the first one so I sprint to my menu almost knocking into Niall. "Sorry!" I say locking in my menu.

~~

All I need is three more. I look around me and everyone is scrambling around trying not to slip and fall. I hear Harry screaming my name and cheering me on only making me work harder. As I get the third to last menu item a bell sounds and I roll my eyes ignoring it. As I get the last one up I sound my bell and fall to the ground exhausted. The only other person done was none other than Niall. He gave me a smile as Danielle and Perrie finish. Zayn then finishes and he sits down trying to get cheese out of his hair.

When he gave up he shook his head flinging cheese in my eye. "Ah! Zayn watch where you flip that hair!" I joke. "Is it hard to tell I'm beautiful?" He continues. What a dork.

As the last one, Liam finishes Josh continues to check for accuracy starting with Niall.

Niall had 14 right. out of 16 that's pretty good.

Next was Perrie and she had 13 out of 16

Liam had 14 out of 16.

Zayn had 10 out of 16

I had 14 out of 16. Woopppp.

Danielle had 16 which made her the winner of the power of VETO.

"Wooo!" I yelled jumping back in the cheese. "I love cheese!" I yelled. Harry ran over and jumped in the cheese being careful of his 'precious hair' as he put it earlier. He picked me up and pulled me under the cheese. "Ahhhh! Harry you're going to kill me!" I yelled when I came back up ringing my hair of cheese. "This is really cheesy but you look like a princess right now. A.. Cheese princess." He winked and we jumped back out.

Once everyone was cleaned up we sat around for a few minutes so I sneak into the diary room.

"I can't stand dirty players. When I get my chance Josh is out of here. Then we can talk Niall into being with Dani and I. I gotta start making alliances. It's now. Or never."I quickly leave the room and Danielle walks into the living room. "Dani can I talk to you?" I say. She nodded and we went into her room. "Okay so we need to make alliances soon Danielle." I blurted. "Yeah I know. I was thinking we have Harry, Liam, Rachel and Heather so far. Should I use the VETO on Perrie or Zayn?"

I thought a second. "I wouldn't. It would just be you getting blood on your hands. It's so early in the game and with that you could be sent home next week."

She nodded a little. "If we can get Josh out next week then maybe we could talk to Niall and get him on our side. Because he will be all alone when Josh leaves." Danielle smiled.

"I love the way you think Dani." I laughed. When we calmed down there was a knock at the door. "Come in." Danielle said. The door opened to reveal Perrie. "Danielle please consider using the power of VETO on me. I don't think I should get to go home." Bull shit. She doesn't evenplay the game. We need people we can work with that can help us move higher. Hopefully Danielle can see that.

"I'll give it a ponder Perrie." Danielle said sympathetically.  Once she left I spoke up. "Perrie needs to go home." Danielle looked at the ground. "I know. Do you think our alliance will stick with us so we can send her home?" I nodded almost instantly. "Okay. I have made my decisions."

~~

"It is now time for the VETO ceremony."

We were all sitting on the couch as Danielle stood in front of us. "This is the Power of VETO ceremony. Since I won the VETO I will be choosing if I use the VETO or not and I will let you both speak as to why you should stay. Perrie you are first."

Perrie stood and smiled sadly. "If you use it on me I promise you safety if I win HOH." With that she sat down. "And now Zayn." Dani said. Zayn stood. "If you use the VETO on me, I simply thank you."

"I have decided that I will.... Not use the power of VETO. This meeting is adjourned." I really admire her for listening to my advice. Plus a little surprised. No one back home ever listened to what I have to say. It was always "Alex come on, don't you think you're a little naive for this sort of thing' Apperently not bitches.

Don't mess with the Lexinator. Oh god I'm dumb.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay SO SORRY I AM SO LATE WITH THIS

I have been busy with a bunch of stuff but I know that's not an excuse.

I love you all for supporting this so far.

I cannot believe it!

I am making a NEW fanfic when I am finished with this one. :)

COMMENT if I should put up the character descriptions :)

And if I should let people enter for some parts :)

I might need some ;)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

~Alex<3