Chapter 4

**Point Of Danielle**

What did I walk in on? Josh was totally about to kiss Alex. I just don't even want to think about that right now. Let's just stick with playing Truth or Dare. Even though Harry is an idiot. "Okay so who's first then?" I say looking at Josh and Alex be all lovey dovey. "Um truth or dare, Louis!" Harry said.

"Dare!" He yelled. "Okay I dare you to draw a mustache on your face and pretend to stroke it." Harry said smirking. Louis ran to the kitchen got a marker and did as he was told. He sat back down in the circle we created and sat there stroking it making everyone laugh until we fell over. "Haha okay guys next. Truth or Dare Danielle." Oh god. "Dare." I said hesitantly. What is he going to do? "I dare you to kiss Liam." Louis said still petting his fake mustache. It was already fading because he was touching it so much.

I looked at Liam who was sitting right next to me. He smiled and i quickly kissed him. It sent sparks flying. Not only is Liam really sweet and down to earth but he's a really good kisser. Better than anyone I've ever kissed. "Okay next truth or dare Alex." Alex smiled. "Truth." She said putting emphasis on the 'th' sound. "Do you like Josh?" She instantly nodded. "Okay truth or dare Harry" She said looking at Harry. "Bring on the dare baby!" He sang. "I dare you to run around saying Alex is amazing and I love her. I am bad at dares. No judging." She laughed.

She's pretty bad. I can teach her though. Harry got up and did as he was dared and sat back down cracking his knuckles. "Piece of cake." "Okay. Well it's bed time for me. It's like 2 am guys. Night!" I said standing up and leaving. Tomorrow we see who wins HOH. Oh boy.

~~~~~~Next day~~~~~~~

 I woke up to Josh's voice. "Dude. I got her. Now all we need to do is get everyone to vote her out and we can rule this house. You with me Niall?" What the hell? Is he talking about Alex? He lied to Alex so that he could fuck her over are you serious? I waited until they left and ran to Alex. "Did you just..." She interrupted me. "Yeah. I heard it all. What am I going to do Danielle?" She looked heart broken. Josh is an asshole.

"Alex you will not be alone in this I promise. Let's go talk to Rachel. Okay I won't let you go home." I grabbed Alex's arms and tugged her to Rachel who was just getting ready to do her hair. "Hey Rach Alex and I have to talk to you." She looked concerned as we told her about what Josh was planning. "Okay it's kick ass time." She said getting up. A wave of fear went through me. "Wait! Rach! You can't hit him! You'll have to go home. It's one of the rules." I rested my hand on her shoulder. "I don't want you sent home."

"Well what are we going to do?" We sat down in a room where it was just us so we wouldn't get caught. "Okay. All we are going to do is pretend nothing is going on. We want Josh to pretend that Alex is still falling for him. The first chance we get we will send him home. Got it girls?" We nodded and went to the living room to wait for instructions until it's time for figuring out who is HOH.

We can't let it be Josh. Or Niall for that matter. Everyone was already sitting down when we entered. "Sorry we're late. I didn't even have to do my hair." Rachel sulked. Just then the TV turned on and Caroline appeared on the screen.

"Good morning House guests go outside and I will tell you what you're about to play!"

Making our way outside we stood in a straight line. Next to me was Alex and Niall. "Okay house guests what you see here is a game to find out who will be HOH this week. Now what you will have to do is take a hocky stick and hit a puck. The puck will make it's way down the Field and into one of the compartments you see down there. Who ever gets the highest points will win. First up will be Josh."

Josh made is way up to the feild and took his shot. "Josh is taking the lead with 4 points. Will someone beat him? Niall you're up next." Niall took his turn getting a mere 5 points. "Niall takes the lead with 5 point. Next up is Danielle." I take the stick and take a deep breath. Dani you can do this. Do it for Liam and Alex. Wait. Liam? I look back at Liam who was smiling at me. He gave me a wink and I turned back took a second and shot the puck. "Woah! Danielle scored 13 points!" Alex exclaimed from behind me.