When Hes Jealous (Aizawa)

Aizawa stood there watching as you talked to All Might. He clenched his jaw as he saw you laughing and smiling with him. He didn't know why he was jealous but one thing he did know was he didn't like it.

"Toshi you are just the sweetest! You didn't have to get me anything for my birthday!" You smiled as you held the necklace he gave you.

"Ah well of course I did..I mean you are a good friend after all" the man smiled.

"Well thank you! Can you help me put
it on?" You asked.

He nodded smiling and you turned around as he gently moved your hair out of the way and put the necklace on you. It was a heart shape necklace that had pictures of you and Aizawa inside.

"There. You look great with it!" He smiled.

You smiled and hugged him "thank you again Toshi!"

He gently hugged you back. Aizawa has enough at this point. He marched right over there and grabbed your hand dragging you away. All Might chuckled as he knew he had made him jealous. You on the other hand were confused.

"Shota what's wrong? You seem upset?" You frowned as he led you away.

"I'm fine. What did he give you?" He stopped once he was at his classroom.

"A necklace! It has pictures of you and me inside!" You smiled and showed him the inside.

Aizawa blushed once he realized he overreacted. I mean it was your birthday and I guess friends do give their friends gifts on their birthdays..

"Wait..Shota were you jealous?~" You smirked.

"Don't be crazy. I wouldn't be jealous over All Might" he mumbled.

You giggled and kissed his cheek "You so are jealous! Well don't you worry I'm yours and I always will be!"

He blushed and smirked "oh I know trust me"