You're In The Hospital (Present Mic)

You sat up in the hospital bed looking over your injury. You somehow managed to sprain your ankle while at work. You tripped over literally air while cleaning the coffee shop up and sprained your ankle. You were embarrassed but a kind person brought you to the hospital to make sure it wasn't broken.

Mic is going to lose his mind when he sees me with a cast on me You thought to yourself giggling.

Which you knew was true. He would overthink this whole thing. But you loved him for that. Just when you were going to leave your room Mic busted in the door.

"Y/N! You ok?! The hospital called me saying you hurt yourself!" Mic was at your side within seconds.

You giggled slightly "yes I'm ok Mic. I just sprained my ankle. Nothing bad"

"You shouldn't be walking on it! Let me carry you" Mic picked you up bridal style.

You kisses his cheek softly "thank you Mic..you're so sweet"

He smiles "I have to be. You're my queen. I have to treat you like one"

You blushed and shook your head "you are something else.."

Mic took you to get ice cream to make you feel better. Which is what you needed. Your ankle did hurt like a bitch and the ice cream really helped.

"Are you feeling better?" Mic asked.

You nodded licking your ice cream cone "thank you Mic"

He smiled and licked his too. Mic suddenly leaned to you "You got ice cream on your face silly.."

You blushed and tried to wipe off "did I get it?"

He chuckled "nope. Here I got it" he gently took his thumb and wiped off the face.

You blushed out of embarrassment. It made you feel like a little kid "thanks Mic.."

"Anything for my queen" he winked.

After you both finished the ice cream you and him went home. Mic literally treated you like a queen. He did everything for you. Even when you said you could do it yourself. You didn't bother trying to stop him because you knew he wouldn't listen. So you let him do what he wanted.

You had to admit it was kind nice. But you knew Mic would be dead tired. Which he was because he passed out on the couch. You giggled at his sleeping form.

"Silly Mic.." you kissed his cheek and cuddled him falling asleep too.