9

Todoroki POV

I was terrified. I was looking for Midoriya. No one had seen him since he ran off. It hurts. Everything hurts. I want to go out there with him. To save him. Soon enough bad thoughts start to flood my mind. But I can't listen. It's like I'm on auto pilot and all I hear is static.

He's probably dead because of you.

I hate these voices. Making me think these things. But I won't listen. I have to find Izuku. I have to save him. He is my everything. My reason for living. But not for long. After all. Next week, we are going to die together. Two lovers.

I keep thinking about how Izuku said he wouldn't be that long. Where is he?!! I'm starting to get really nervous.

10 minutes went by and there was still no sign of him. 10 minutes turned into 20 and 20 into 30. After 45 minutes I started getting really anxious. I could feel my heart beat raising and my palms were getting sweaty, all I could do was imagine the worst. I got up and just as I did, the villain- who was beaten to a bloody pulp- ran past us in fear no doubt. But Izuku was still no where to be seen. "HAS ANYONE SEEN IZUKU?!" I screamed but everyone was too distracted by the villain. We took it down and the pros arrested it, I got worried. So I ran off looking for him. I looked under rubble and in buildings but I couldn't find him.

Then...I did.

Hidden under rubble and smashed against some concrete. My ears were ringing. I couldn't hear anything. Just my own muffled screams. Tears streaming down my face. I approached him, staggering towards his body. Gashes all along his green suit, spilling pints of blood. Bruises forming. He was extremely pale. Dying..

I got on my knees and fell before him. I was afraid to touch him. Shaking uncontrollably stuttering his name. Just me and him. "... n-n-no...no-not l-l-like th-this...." my vision was blurry from all the tears. I was hyperventilating. Unable to let air pass through my lungs.

I brushed my hand gentley against his face and he opened his eyes.

"Sho.." he smiled slightly and coughed up some blood.

"Shhh, rest now." I connected our foreheads.

"I love you, Shoto."

"And I love you too Izuku...thank you." The tears were falling silently from my face as we kissed for the last time. His lips were still soft, but they were cold. And wet from the blood. He closed his eyes and I saw his body relax. I gently picked up his limp body and dragged him into my arms. Rocking back and forth, like we did earlier, his breathing was steady then. Accepting the fact that Izuku was indeed gone.

"We-we were supposed to d-die to-together." I managed to mutter silently. My tears falling onto his fluffy green mop. I smiled at him. He looked so calm and peaceful. It was like that for a while. Me holding him. Eventually he got very cold. I couldn't take it anymore. Memories flooded my vision. Our first kiss. His smile. His voice. When he wears my sweaters that are too big for his small body. His many freckles that dust his adorable face. I was smiling but I felt so empty. So lost. Without him I truly had no reason for being here.

People were shouting mine and Izuku's name but I didn't reply. I didn't care anymore. Eventually they found me, cradling a lifeless green haired boy in my arms.

"Deku....?" I could hear Bakugou. But I still ignored it.

I was a sobbing blubbering mess. Uraraka and the other students were trying to comfort me. It didn't work. After all, the only person I loved and the only thing that was keeping me alive just died. I was just sat there. On the blood soaked floor. Once again. I this reminded me of that day.

Eventually the pros arrived and so did the ambulance service.

They had to pry me away from him because I wouldn't let go.

I was screaming at them because they were taking Izuku from me. I was eventually sedated. We held a memorial service but it meant nothing.

Everyone was saddened at the loss of Midoriya. I skipped school and didn't go back. I wasn't home either. I camped out in my dorm for days. But I went back today. Dark bags shadowed my eyes and I had no motivation. I was lifeless. My spirit had broken.

I walk around aimlessly still hearing your voice inside my head. "I love you Shoto."

The pain in my chest aches and grows bigger with each passing breath, It feels like I'm shattering into pieces. I'm having panic attacks every couple hours and breaking down. Somehow I still have tears left to cry. I'm empty. Nothing is in me. I'm just a brittle shell of who I once was. There are no emotions, even when I cry. I want to live for you I really do, Izuku. But I can't. It hurts to breathe, to live, to exist without you. I haven't slept in days. I haven't eaten in days.

I have never felt despair like this before. I want so desperately to be with you. And I will. Soon.

Third Person POV

Todoroki gets out of his bed somehow. He has a new motivation. To see his beloved boyfriend Izuku Midoriya. He walks into the bathroom and grabs a bottle of pain killers, anti depressants and other things. He gets a bottle of water to wash it down and a framed picture of him and Midoriya.

He takes pill after pill. All the while smiling as memories fill his head. First kiss. First I love you. First date. Last I love you. Last kiss. Last touch. He lays back down in his bed, huddling under the covers. Clutching the photo tightly. Smiling. A single tear rolls down his cheek. "I love you Izuku". It's the happiest he's been in days.

~Some Time Later~

Bakugou is banging on Todoroki's door.

"OPEN UP ICY HOT!!"

"DUDE ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Eventually Bakugou gets through the door. It's broken but that's Todoroki's fault for not opening. He glances at the lump in the bed.

"Todoroki! Wake up!" There is no response. Only silence.

Bakugou reaches over and pulls the covers from Todoroki. His position is unchanged. He's holding a picture of Midoriya and he notices pill bottles scattered on the floor.

He shakes Todoroki slightly.

"Dude wake up.."

"C'mon this isn't funny..." He's being more rough.

"TODOROKI OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!!"

Eventually people leave their dorm rooms asking Bakugou what's going on, they walk into Todoroki's room, to see Bakugou violently shaking him. But nothing is happening.

"B-Bakugou..? Is he...?" Uraraka manages to say.

Todoroki does not wake up. He does not have a pulse either. The school of UA holds a memorial service for Shoto Todoroki. But it means nothing.

Finally. Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki are happy. Though they may be gone. They are.
Gone Together

(*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)   (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)   (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)   (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)   (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)

1202 words
That's it!! IT'S OVER AND IM SORRY

if you want I can add another chapter where Todoroki survives?? But OOF I FUCKING CRIED WRITING THIS SHIT.

WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?! (and you)

I hope you enjoyed my story!! (Ofc you didn't they both died)

-E [ ± _ ± ]

Release 28/11/18