8

Todoroki POV

The whole of class 1-A was assigned to survey the streets and interact with people, so it was a pretty normal day.
I was sent west with Uraraka and Kaminari, and Midoriya was sent out East with Iida and Jiro.

We walked around for a while greeting others when something hit. A giant villain. We don't know what it was or who it was. But it was terrifying. We have these ear piece communicators and through them we get told to re group near a fountain. We have to fight to save the others.

I can distinctly hear Aizawa as Uraraka, Kaminari and I get closer.

"Now that you're all here, you will have to fight this villain until other pros arrive! Please be safe and if you're injured come back here immediately! We do not want any other casualties!"

I glanced at the villain as it destroyed buildings. How many people must be dead, we don't know.

Midoriya POV

A lot of us ran towards the villain, tying to protect the citizens. Punch after punch kick after kick I was trying my hardest to attack it. 8% i could possibly go higher. 21% I could feel pain, but it was more like a dull ache. I ran towards it and kicked it square in the face. But it grabbed me a threw me to the floor.

"IZUKU!" I open my eyes to see Shoto leaning over me. And picking me up bridal style.

"I'm, okay Sho, put me down." I tried clawing at him to drop me but he refused.

"You're hurt and need to be taken to Aizawa."

I continued to struggle until we got to Aizawa. Many others had arrived all battered and bruised. It take was terrifying. But there was in no way we could give up.

Todoroki POV

Izuku was telling me we couldn't give up. I know we can't but we have to follow instructions. My legs were badly bruised and there were many gashes in them, along with my arms and chest. Izuku wasn't badly injured, but I noticed he was wheezing. I hope he is okay.

I dropped him off with Aizawa and our whole class was there. We sat talking as I held Izuku in my arms rocking him back and forth, trying to calm his breathing.

"Sho?"

"Yes?"

"What if we die today?" Izuku said this inquisitively. He glanced up at me and our eyes locked. It's true we were going to commit a double suicide next week, on the anniversary of our dating, but I wasn't as ready yet. I still wanted more time with him. After all we had spent some time apart.

"I guess, I would be okay with it....as long as it's with you."

He smiled brightly and we connected our lips. We sat there in silence. Me still rocking him back and forth. Watching as the pro heroes were attempting to take down the villain, after all he was far away from the city.

~30 mins later~

Midoriya POV

Aizawa told us we had to leave soon, they had gotten a bus ready for us to leave. Upon waiting its arrival me and Shoto stood up to get some water. We were still holding hands. I had never felt happier.  After all, I'd only felt pain for a while. Recovery Girl had healed most of our injuries but we all needed rescuing. Then it happened.

A large explosion could be heard from a large building. The top half had exploded. The pro heroes failed in keeping the villain out of the city. It was back.

I looked over at Shoto and tried to relieve my had from his grip but it only got stronger.

"Sho stop, it hurts!"

"You're not going anywhere." His voice was stern and cold. He was being deadly serious.

"I have to help them!"

"The pros are handling it." He was staring at me now. Worry laced his words and glazed his heterochromatic eyes.

"There are people out there Sho! They are being mercilessly beaten by this creature can't just stand by and let it happen! I have to save them even if it means I die." I said that last part quietly, but I know he heard me.

His grip loosened a little and I ripped my hand from his grasp, heading towards the beast.

"Izuku wait!" He sounded desperate but I carried on. I looked back to see him step forwards, only to see his knees buckle from his injuries.

"I'll be back soon! I promise!"

I love you Sho, don't you ever forget it

770 words

DONE! AAAA!!! There's still one more chapter, but it is coming to an end unfortunately (rip)

If you notice any mistakes please tell me!!

(HOLY SHIT 277 READS WTF I only had 34 on 18/11/18)

Thanks, if I spot any mistakes tell me and I'll fix it!!

-E \(^ヮ^)/

Release 27/11/18